God Knows If This Is The Right Place

antinator

Reaction score
hi, i havent a clue where to post this so ill do it here as it seems the most generic, i am after some small tropical fish only ablout 1inch max in size, i live in bedford and there seems to be no memebers who live anywhere near me :( so please if you have any for sale lemme know;)

I'm think members would be slightly skeptical to sell you fish unless they know they are going to a good home. i.e. how big is the tank...is it properly cycled...what other fish are there...what fish you plan to add in the future...

Yes...

perhaps on a friendlier more useful note:

Have you tried ebay, aquabid or similar, or indeed popping into your local fish store:

Pets at Home
- 3 reviews - Place page
www.petsathome.com - Unit J, Interchange Retail Park, Kempston, Bedford - 01234 218 394
Seasons Garden Centre Miltons
- Place page
maps.google.co.uk - Seasons Garden Centre/Bedford Rd, Bedford - 01234 742 606
Waterways pet & Aquatics Ltd
- Place page
www.waterways-direct.co.uk - Radwell Road, Milton Ernest, Bedford - 01234 823 567
Dovart Pet Supplies
- 1 review - Place page
maps.google.co.uk - Ossory Farm,, Woburn Road, Millbrook,, Ampthill, Beds. - 01525 402 796
Cranfield Pet Supplies
- Place page
maps.google.co.uk - 11 Mill Road, Cranfield, Bedford - 01234 751 570
The Family Pet Shop
- Place page
maps.google.co.uk - Fordfield Road, Bedford - 01525 403 100

and see if they have any or will order you some small fish in.

They usually will, good small fish include endlers.

Hi antinator,

Why are you looking for 1 inch fish, specifically?

thanks for those with PROPER replys, no need to be smarmy when im new to owning fish,but yes my tank is fully cycled and i have a couple of danios, 2 mollies and they have been fine for 2 months now,i am just wondering who has some small fish for sale?......i need fish only 1" in size as i have a biorb

haha i knew someone would have a problemwith these tanks but tbh they are fine if you give them the time they need, im not after a new fishtank just 1" fish so please can we stick to topic? if there was such thing as a nice looking ball shaped tank which fits in a corner of my living room other then the biorb id like to know

haha i knew someone would have a problemwith these tanks but tbh they are fine if you give them the time they need, im not after a new fishtank just 1" fish so please can we stick to topic? if there was such thing as a nice looking ball shaped tank which fits in a corner of my living room other then the biorb id like to know

Cant think of anything other than a corner tank, i actually like the look for the biorb life tanks and i had a 45 litre one for a VERY short period of time :) then the biorb police came around and took it away from me and left a nice 4 foot one instead! :D

Have you checked the classified section on the forum? There is a "Wanted" forum if you cant find anyone selling livestock near you. Its your best bet at getting fish via this forum really. failing that, like i sarcastically mentioned before, local fish shops always good! and/or reputable people on eBay can be an option although you will have to cover postage at roughtly £12/£15 here in the UK.

1 inch fish:

pygmy cories
phoenix rasboras
endler's livebearers

shrimp....

What size Biorb is it?

Theres a few poeple on here that i know of local as i'm not overly far away

Anything from the Boraras genus would be fine, my favourites are B.maculatus and B.briggitae.

Ember Tetra's, Green Neon Tetra's, Celstial pearl Danio's would all do fine.

its a 60l biorb, ive looked on ebay and found somebody down the road who sells knifetails( ithink thats what they are called) foir a quid each so ill be buying a few of those :D but any other help of where the people around bedford are on here would help:D

Most reactions

Back