Giant Danio!

antinator

Reaction score
giant danio!

?by antinator » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 am

I've had this danio since I litrally finished cycling and he seems very happy he lost his partner in crime as I got them as a pair from p@h, over the weeks it has been getting fatter and fatter its huge noow, Is this pregnacy or constipation, it loves its food and dives straight up every time I feed, I'm just worried as he seems quite hunched over as his belly is so large

Ill try with a picture but its very hard to catch him as I have a biorb

Try feeding some shelled cooked peas (I actually run frozen peas under hot water) for constipation. Fish love it.

Do I need to mush them? I have tinned peas will they do?

Yes, mush them. I don't know about tinned peas. Look on the label and see if there are ANY added ingredients, like salt.
no.gif

giant danio!

?by antinator » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 am

I've had this danio since I litrally finished cycling and he seems very happy he lost his partner in crime as I got them as a pair from p@h, over the weeks it has been getting fatter and fatter its huge noow, Is this pregnacy or constipation, it loves its food and dives straight up every time I feed, I'm just worried as he seems quite hunched over as his belly is so large

I hope it isn't the same situation as my ex-Danio which also became very fat. At first, I thought it was pregnant, then constipated but it actually became very ill and died after quite a long battle. To be fair, it was one of my originals and had probably had its time.

Sorry to here this. Just curious what tank mates are good with these guys I have some and am looking to expand.

Most reactions

Back