Getting Some Frags .. Advise On These Please :)

nah same as any euphylia, grape coral i think the coman name is... nice find

the gorg is super easy just give it decent light, high flow (not direct) and jeep it away from stingy things

nah same as any euphylia, grape coral i think the coman name is... nice find

the gorg is super easy just give it decent light, high flow (not direct) and jeep it away from stingy things

Thanks mate :good: there my first corals and im already in love and want more haha especially like the gorg! might have to look out for some more :D

:) just be carfull with gorgs as you can very easily pick up something that requires feeding... if in doubt just ask :)

thats not to say you cant have NPS gorgs ;) maybe you would like to step into the shade with me for a wee chat on azoox's :hey:

:) just be carfull with gorgs as you can very easily pick up something that requires feeding... if in doubt just ask :)

thats not to say you cant have NPS gorgs ;) maybe you would like to step into the shade with me for a wee chat on azoox's :hey:

I came across azoox whilst reading the net the other day .. great looking corals!

indeed they are..... sort of easy to keep aswell (cough) need very little in the light department :).... may need the odd feed now and again.....

indeed they are..... sort of easy to keep aswell (cough) need very little in the light department :).... may need the odd feed now and again.....

I think i will stick with photosynthetic for now until my tank is well and truly up and running. I seen some crazy foods on the net people was making to feed there azoox :lol:

lol you cannot begin to imagine the crazy foods we have to use :crazy:

if the smell makes you wanna spew then its likely to be good NPS food

lol you cannot begin to imagine the crazy foods we have to use :crazy:

if the smell makes you wanna spew then its likely to be good NPS food

Sounds fantastic!! :look: i can see why you keep them though, some of yours are real stunners.

Does anybody on here sell frags of the easy photosynthetic variety?

ummm ive not seen any on here but if you ever find yourself down my way i can sort you out with a piece of my brown one i believe its a brown Muriceopsis flavida

ummm ive not seen any on here but if you ever find yourself down my way i can sort you out with a piece of my brown one i believe its a brown Muriceopsis flavida

Im hoping to find some local fraggers around my area. Where do you live mate? im up in sunny Bolton :D

Ah a bit south mate, Southampton to be precise.

Most reactions

Back