Funny fish tank experiences

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

corylover5

Fish Herder
2x Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I was wondering about any funny things that have happened with your fish tank. My top one would be when I got a bag of sand for my tank and I wanted to know if it was for fresh or saltwater and I figured at that moment that it tasted salty if it was for a saltwater tank so I ate some sand. It wasn't salty. :p I don't know why I thought to do that.

I was wondering about any funny things that have happened with your fish tank. My top one would be when I got a bag of sand for my tank and I wanted to know if it was for fresh or saltwater and I figured at that moment that it tasted salty if it was for a saltwater tank so I ate some sand. It wasn't salty. :p I don't know why I thought to do that.
I just laughed really loudly at this and my family stared :rofl:

Cant think of anything right now but I'm sure I will soon!

One time I put my hand in my pond to move around the plants and the fish started to bite my hands which was weird because I thought that platys and mollies were skiddish.

Not something directly with my tank, but one time at YG someone said something about fish that was totally wrong and I went on a like 15 minute rant about it and I am now the official fish weirdo there

I was siphoning water out of my fish tank for a few seconds then I look back up and it’s flooding into my bedroom carpet and completely missing the bucket lol

Most reactions

Back