Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

actually it is Raspberry flavoring that comes from beaver's anal glands.
I already had a stomach ache and now I want to barf... Thanks... I really like raspberry... 🤢🤮

It is both raspberry and artificial vanilla
Excuse me real quick...

:sick:🤢🤢🤮

Literally... Who was the person that just went: "Mmm, I wonder what that tastes like..."
*A few minutes later*
"I thought that would taste horrible but no! It tastes like raspberry and vanilla!"

You would have to be brave and stupid to try and taste that...

Excuse me real quick...

:sick:🤢🤢🤮

Literally... Who was the person that just went: "Mmm, I wonder what that tastes like..."
*A few minutes later*
"I thought that would taste horrible but no! It tastes like raspberry and vanilla!"

You would have to be brave and stupid to try and taste that...
Whenever my brothers get raspberry or blue raspberry candy or like slushee or anything they go "yummy!!! Beaver butt!!"

Whenever my brothers get raspberry or blue raspberry candy or like slushee or anything they go "yummy!!! Beaver butt!!"
There could be so many jokes to go with it that can't be posted here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My parents like to joke that there should be a brand of imitation vanilla called "BB Vanilla". We all know what bb stands for in this case. :)

My addition to this thread is that the proper name for the "?!" or exclamation question mark, is called an interrobang.

Last edited:
Avoid the vanilla treats at Buc-ees

For those unfamiliar (Southern US)

The longest common English word with all the letters in alphabetical order is "almost."

Actually it is
Aegilops the genus for goat grasses. It is the English version of ægilops. LOL! Yes I had to search for the word. ;) Still, since it isn't a 'common word', it may not count. Still Billowy has one more letter but, since two are the same, also may not count. ;)
He said common English word :)

Avoid the vanilla treats at Buc-ees

For those unfamiliar (Southern US)

Buc-ee's Beaver Nuggets!*

Delicious!

Trying to stay on topic here, there's a new rule, I've heard

*Formerly known as "beaver balls"...seriously...I love my Lone Star State

Buc-ee's Beaver Nuggets!*

Delicious!

Trying to stay on topic here, there's a new rule, I've heard

*Formerly known as "beaver balls"...seriously...I love my Lone Star State
IANAM but it is fun, and a fact. But we may need to know, so there is that :)

Most reactions

Back