fry food

What do you want to get? I dont know what your asking :unsure:

I feed mine crushed up flakes and a product called baby fry,

PJGuppies said:
What do you want to get? I dont know what your asking :unsure:

I feed mine crushed up flakes and a product called baby fry,
i need to know what food to buy for the baby fry that are comeing! what kind of food do you get for new born fry? :rolleyes:

do you have a all fish store they will have fry food, also some petsores and walmarts might have fry food, you can make it your self 2, one kind of food is just rguler flake food and you crunch it really really fine, another way is taking a hardboiled egg and taking out the yolk part and cruch it up and add some water and crunch some more up then you got liqude fry food. als0 you should feed your fry 4-6 times a day very liitle but with liqude fry food i think you can just do it 3 times, im not quite sure.

I feed mine crushed up flakes and a producted called Baby Fry..I ONLY feed mine 2-3 times a day

Ok i went to petsmart and got BABY FRY! i cant wate fot the new babys!!!!!!! weeeeeeeee! i hope nothing hapens to the fry or the best molly mommy of my tank! well i love all my females and my male! :rolleyes:

I CANT WATE!!!!!!! :fish: :fish: :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the molly that was really deep in her preg *mango* she died today! :( wawawawawwawawawawawawwa

That happens to my guppies, they start to turn darker as the day's progress but they look like they're going to "PoP". My female guppy died 3 days ago wile giving birth near my stack of rocks but she was able to have about 15 babies before she died. If I were to get Giant Rocks out side would my tank be able to have them and will the fish in the tank be able to live with out side rocks in there, or do I stick with the aquarium made rocks? :unsure:

Most reactions

Back