From This To This

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
now i cant wait for it to grow.................BIG THANKYOU to Fishboy619 for supplying the most healthest riccia ive ever come across

to this

all i need now is a black background

Wow, those plants sure have flourished!
I've never seen so many Nutrafin CO2 ladders in one tank before!
It looks great, yes, a black background would add to the effect more.

Well done :good:

:lol: yeah i had to have 4 as its a 300L tank, i went to have just one unit suppying the whole tank but couldnt add another plug socket without risking tripping the electricity switch every 5 mins, i did try though :lol: :lol: hopefully the wisrteria and the ********* to grow and hide them. gunna put on pic to get an ID as i got it with no label

:lol: yeah i had to have 4 as its a 300L tank, i went to have just one unit suppying the whole tank but couldnt add another gsocket without risking tripping the electricity switch every 5 mins, i did try though :lol: :lol: hopefully the wisrteria and the ********* to grow and hide them. gunna put on pic to get an ID as i got it with no label
here it is, anyone know what its called?

Yea it will cover the ladders!Wisteria is such a bushy fast growing plant!

Yea it will cover the ladders!Wisteria is such a bushy fast growing plant!
you bet it does :lol: all the plants apart from the one i cant ID, riccia and tigar lotus are all my own cuttings, seperations or runners from my other tanks, got 22 different types in there

now i cant wait for it to grow.................BIG THANKYOU to Fishboy619 for supplying the most healthest riccia ive ever come across

to this

all i need now is a black background
erm...you meaning me, i didnt send you any riccia? i havent got any riccia. but yourselcome anyway, lol.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: wrong person opps i been in contact with so many people this week ive lost track :lol: :lol: i meant A BIG Thankyou to Wally6346

Sorry for jumping in on this, but I love the look of that plant in your pic modaz - did you get an ID yet?

And which one in the tank shot is the wisteria?

Irf.

Sorry for jumping in on this, but I love the look of that plant in your pic modaz - did you get an ID yet?

And which one in the tank shot is the wisteria?

Irf.
wisteria is the light green clump that is under the 2nd ladder from the left, no still no ID on the other one

Thats a massive improvement :) looks quality.

BTW how do you find changing the nutrafin kits all the time? Do your really have four? Have you thought about either running then into a ceramic diffuser or at least running them all through the same ladder by connecting the tubing together?

Sam

Most reactions

Back