Friday Fun

saz326

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Its Friday - and we know most of us are on here distracting ourselves from office based work.....

Time for some psychology (If thats spelt correctly!)

What does your username say about you.

Me - Im saz326.

- I enjoyed my childhood (used to be called saz a lot!)
- I Enjoy remembering my past (326 was my school I.D number on exams)
- Im not scared of people knowing who I am!

Your turn.

Ha funny topic, well here goes:

Forestpices:

. Forest- I am a pagan and feel close to the earth and in my home town there are alot of wooded areas including my entire back garden i feel exposed and naked when i am not around trees and grass and even woodland creatures hence i am drawn to forest and woodland areas (i could never live in the city it makes me nervouse)

. Pisces- Well being born on March 6th makes me a Pisces, which gives me my connection to fish and water ( i also think pisceans tend to be more suseptable to MTS :shifty: )

Ooooh i like analysing, makes me feel smart lol.

Well i've run out of all other excuses, my bedroom is currently being converted to a semi-fish room that will hopefully hold about 8-10 tanks

I need help :unsure:

Shroob: A combination of the words 'Shrimp' and 'Noob'
A username I first used when looking into keeping red cherry shrimp and needed to create an account on another shrimp specific forum as I didn't know anything about shrimp (hence me being a shrimp noob). The user name just stood with me for other sites, I like the way it sounds as well.

Mine's a slight spelling change from the first fish I bought 5 years ago, which were gowlight tetras.
I'm pisces too, funny that, wondered why I'd got 10 tanks up and running!

Ha funny topic, well here goes:

Forestpices:

. Forest- I am a pagan and feel close to the earth and in my home town there are alot of wooded areas including my entire back garden i feel exposed and naked when i am not around trees and grass and even woodland creatures hence i am drawn to forest and woodland areas (i could never live in the city it makes me nervouse)

. Pisces- Well being born on March 6th makes me a Pisces, which gives me my connection to fish and water ( i also think pisceans tend to be more suseptable to MTS :shifty: )

Ooooh i like analysing, makes me feel smart lol.

I was born on the 6th March!

The young one:

The - it's a nice word.

Young - I am young.

One - There is only one of me!

its my initials and date of birth

my proper name is John Ross Delahunt, so as u would have already known its my name

so John Ross is my first name (ross is not my middle name :p) and my whole family have the nickname of dele (its even spelt like that lol)

so JohnRossDele :) kinda simple

Spishkey is short for SPonge fISH monKEY

dont ask...just dont ask...

amyw2008...

Amy is my first name

My surname begins with W

2008 because its the same as my email address...

My name is James Allen, so my alias on the internet is Jallen, or Jallenbah if Jallen is taken. The bah is just a random work I bolted on because I'm lazy.

Most reactions

Back