Free To A Good Home

Phoenixbaby

Motorbike Riding Tattooed fish freak
Reaction score
Ok i have a few females left, i need gone, free to a good home, i need to sell the tank too

today i had some bad news, my rear tyre on my motorbike is buggered to put it bluntly, its had 2 punctures and is plugged up, this is all from the previous owner, and i need to buy new rear tyre and change the front too, however as most of you know this is expensive

Im willing to let the tank go, with the heater, filter, gravel etc and the girls for £50

but this must be collected

if the the girls are to be taken without the tank, they must be collected, im not willing to commit to posting as i just do not have the time if im honest

yes its 35litres

this is how it once looked when planted up, at the moment its fairly bare

I havent the money to maintain it if im honest, the bike has cost me ALOT of money :(

lightenededit.jpg

please note this isnt how it looks any more, its bare, with a coconut cave, a terracotta pot and a barrel ornament, with some live plants that are slowly dying off as i ran out of plant food,

also plz note its no longer filtered by my external, its running 2 internals at the moment

yes it is, got it a while back

the females would be:

Brembo the Red and white cambo
Beau red blue and purple VT
Niamh the purple VT
Stevie my purple n redish pinkish plakat
Hollie my purple VT, shes getting old now

i thought ppl would snap up free fish lol oh well guess not

yes its 35litres

this is how it once looked when planted up, at the moment its fairly bare

I havent the money to maintain it if im honest, the bike has cost me ALOT of money :(

lightenededit.jpg

please note this isnt how it looks any more, its bare, with a coconut cave, a terracotta pot and a barrel ornament, with some live plants that are slowly dying off as i ran out of plant food,

also plz note its no longer filtered by my external, its running 2 internals at the moment

shame your getting rid of them but how much does tap water, food and plant food cost?

i would say keeping 3 of my tanks probably costs me 50p a week at the most

obviously i spend more :p but i could do it for that

its not the point, i need to sell it to fund my rear tyres

I just looked on the sat nav and it would take an hour and a half to get to Bracknell, I thought you were nearer than that! Hubby wasnt very impressed cost of petrol etc. I would have had your icky girls for you.... :drool:

I wish i were nearer too! I could sneak over and get the tank and find a home for it somewhere! But hubby will notice if i am gone that long and also puts the cost up with petrol too. :unsure:

lol well ive just done 115miles to see my other half lol, ya lightweights!! mwuhahahaha

its worth it though!! got another 115miles back today darn it

Most reactions

Back