Free Giveaway - 15 Liter Buckets

norite

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
FREE!!! :hyper:

Do any of you lot want some 15 liter plastic buckets that have carrier handles and snap tight lids? I have loads of them (I run my car on used vegetable oil, and this is what the oil comes in...the place I get it from don't want the buckets.)

They're ideal for storing RO water, mixing up batches of salt and for water changes - or even transporting LR in water! I have cleaned them out with mild detergent and then thoroughly rinsed with tapwater, so they are clean...All you need do is rinse them again with some RO water and you're good to go :good: It seems a real shame to take them to the dump! :crazy:

I'm in Darlington UK, so if you want to collect some, let me know please :good: If you're in the UK, I could probably post them to you, if you are willing to cover the cost of postage...

I don't know, They aren't heavy, but they are bulky. They do stack tho. At a guess, they may only cost a few quid to post...i don't think it'll cost more than a fiver...how many would you like?

As you are in Sheffield, I could probably drop em off for you as my other half is starting her phd at sheffield uni...

The wife is having her induction day on the 24th Sept, so I could go down with her, and bring the buckets then (how many do you want? I have loads)
Or if you can't wait, I could see how much they'll cost to post.

Any other takers? :)

hi there, i'd be interested in having a few buckets off you if you could get a postage price. im based in derby, uk.
cheerz

Hi

I would also be interested, if you could get a price on postage for me, im also in Derby.

Thanks

OK, that's great! I'll get some weighed. Unfortunately I won't make it to the PO today before it closes, But I've found a PO near work, so I will take them in on Monday to get some prices. I'll have to get some heavy duty brown parcel paper as well. I'll see how much it costs to send 1, 2 or 3 buckets.

OK, I've got some postage prices: :)

1 bucket - £2.50
2 buckets - £4.25
3 buckets - £6.50

These are first class, next day delivery.

Most reactions

Back