Foam base mats

This is mine from the top without the hood. The lengthways braces are about 2cm down from the top edge

IMG_20220809_092055_resized_20220809_092204982.jpg

IMG_20220809_092111_resized_20220809_092204544.jpg

The glass strips on the sides of the larger aquariums are lengthwise braces. The largest aquariums also have a cross brace made of glass fitted too. They could be used to hold a different top I guess, they are very strongly fixed to the sides.

Mine, the 200 litre, has glass lengthways braces (I have my light fixed to the rear one on my aquarium)
Ah yeah found this one - not too bad at all really urgh really tempting!! I could make a hood like the Oase Highline one with a thin strip around the top to hide the braces and then have some sliders resting on the length supports and it would leave space at the ends for some riparian planting that I want to do....
1660033250747.png

The main things I like about these MB Store Diversa....

They cost ALOT less despite Diversa being a part of the AquaEl Group...so VERY well made

They get delivered by the company, in their own van and to the room of your choice...even upstairs if needed.

I am so happy with my 200 litre & stand, I am trying desperately hard to resist trying to find room for another one....and I REALLY do not have space....but am so tempted.

The main things I like about these MB Store Diversa....

They cost ALOT less despite Diversa being a part of the AquaEl Group...so VERY well made

They get delivered by the company, in their own van and to the room of your choice...even upstairs if needed.

I am so happy with my 200 litre & stand, I am trying desperately hard to resist trying to find room for another one....and I REALLY do not have space....but am so tempted.
Yeah it is a really good product from the look of it - does it come with any kind of warranty?

Yeah it is a really good product from the look of it - does it come with any kind of warranty?
Two years guarantee on everything, which is standard across most manufacturers

MB Stores are the only supplier of Diversa, they are based in Hemel Hempstead and they deliver alternate weekends all over the country for free using their own van and driver to ensure that everything arrives intact

Mine was delivered at 8am on a Sunday morning, the driver checked everything was undamaged before he left for his next delivery

Two years guarantee on everything, which is standard across most manufacturers
MB Stores are the only supplier of Diversa, they are based in Hemel Hempstead and they deliver alternate weekends all over the country for free using their own van and driver to ensure that everything arrives intact

Mine was delivered at 8am on a Sunday morning, the driver checked everything was undamaged before he left for his next delivery

They need to have you on commission :) Just need to work out how to make the stand right for the room its going in which isnt hard at all - just make two corner pieces that meet in the middle and perhaps hinge the corners so I can access the gubbins easily enough.

Are the shelves in the middle needed or can you leave them out? Just wondering how I'd get an external filter on the stand with them both in?

Wills

Are the shelves in the middle needed or can you leave them out? Just wondering how I'd get an external filter on the stand with them both in?

Wills
The center shelves are fixed into the uprights by wooden dowels, not screws, they add strength/bracing on the "H" type stand...it is 30cm from bottom panel to top surface of the shelf on mine.

Each end has an upright "T" wooden brace where an external could fit either infront or behind....from surface of bottom panel to underside of top is around 58cm ish

The "Comfort" style stand has doors plus open ends, I don't have that sort of stand though, so cannot say if an external would fit but it probably would do

"Comfort" up close

"H" up close

Brilliant thanks for all your help with this :) I think it helps me work out my filter choice - I was going to go for a Fluval FX but think that will be too big but the Oase 850 I think will fit on one of the edges. More expensive, less flow but easier to maintain and external heater - might find one second hand too.

You sure you don't work for this company? You make an excellent salesman! Have me wanting to buy one too, and I've already got a tank on the way... :lol:
No I don't work for them

I found them purely by chance cos I wanted a big aquarium but without the usual curb delivery since that is physically impossible for me to handle

These guys deliver to the room of choice, they are a godsend for those of us who cannot do curb delivery for any reason....and the aquariums/stands etc are really high quality for what are very inexpensive costs

I ordered mine from their own website, others do it via eBay and Amazon.

I honestly cannot fault the company or their aquariums & stands, totally awesome and polite delivery driver and really helpful customer services too.

Frankly a rarity thesedays.

No I don't work for them

I found them purely by chance cos I wanted a big aquarium but without the usual curb delivery since that is physically impossible for me to handle

These guys deliver to the room of choice, they are a godsend for those of us who cannot do curb delivery for any reason....and the aquariums/stands etc are really high quality for what are very inexpensive costs

I ordered mine from their own website, others do it via eBay and Amazon.

I honestly cannot fault the company or their aquariums & stands, totally awesome and polite delivery driver and really helpful customer services too.

Frankly a rarity thesedays.
Curb side for tanks is really annoying especially when there isn't even an option even to pay more for it. The fact they do it for free is very good.

I have just realised though they only do the comfort stand in the 300 litre... but the 240 is pretty affordable at about £260... could it scratch the itch for me? Would certainly hold most of the species I want comfortable just probably smaller numbers.

Wills

Curb side for tanks is really annoying especially when there isn't even an option even to pay more for it. The fact they do it for free is very good.

I have just realised though they only do the comfort stand in the 300 litre... but the 240 is pretty affordable at about £260... could it scratch the itch for me? Would certainly hold most of the species I want comfortable just probably smaller numbers.

Wills
250 litre

Black or white stand available...along with the Comfort 240 and 300 litre

Most reactions

Back