Equipment make-model-size: FLUVAL ROMA 240
Age and condition: GOOD CONDITION
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: WILL NO LONGER NEED IT
Delivery or Collection: COLLECTION
Sales price:
Postage & Packaging: COLLECTION BUT MIGHT BE ABLE TO DELIVER LOCALLY
Photograph:

i will be taking delivery of a new tank in september so my roma 240 will be spare with no where to put it... i know its a while away but it will be soon here so just gauging interest.

it will come with cabinet in beech and the doors are reversable with a dark brown side to them if preffered. i also have an aqua one aquis advanced 1050 external filter that can go with it if needed.

the front of the glass has a few scratches but i intend on removing the plastic trim on top and turning it round so the scratches will be on the back so wont be noticable especially if a background is fitted (i have one thats currently on the tank which can be taken if wanted).

i have fitted handles to the doors as the push open system that it comes with new is a bit pants!

it comes with built in twin T8 tubes inthe hood and i have a couple of spare tubes that can go with it so you can try them and get the look you like best.

im not looking for loads of cash for it but will need it gone pretty fast after ive taken delivery of my new tank.

if anyone wants any pics then just ask but im sure you know what it looks like.

im located in Leicestershire and may be able to deliver within reason if fuel costs are covered if this helps anyone out.

How much you looking at? And also have you got some pics

Hi Matt

Might be interested around then...no guarantee, depends on the better half...as you know, I'm very very close by, so assuming all OK, would be quickly taken away on request.

What sort of price you looking for? Would you mind posting some pics up?

Cheers

Gav

Please edit per this topic; http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/forum-8/announcement-10-classified-section-sales-format/

i was looking about the £100 mark for the tank and cabinet.

these pics are what the tank use to look like before it became a grow out tank for my ornatums. you cant really see the scratches on the glass but as i said hopefully the plastic trim will come off ok and i will swap it over making the back of the tank the front :good:
001-27.jpg

015-4.jpg

002-1.jpg

i can try and get some pics of the scratches if you want but they never seem to come out very well on photos.....

I will have it Matt for definate. :good:

Let me know.

Suppose i should get in line though really. :blush: If all else falls through then i will definately have it from you. :good:

this tank is still up for grabs if there is any interest in it. im getting the new tank on the 6th of september so it will be available a few days after once ive transfered my fish and cleaned it out etc.

looking for £100 for the tank and cabinet and a rena smart heater.

i also have an aqua one aquis advanced 1050 external filter for sale too and a rena xp3 external filter up for grabs :good:

this tank is still up for grabs if there is any interest in it. im getting the new tank on the 6th of september so it will be available a few days after once ive transfered my fish and cleaned it out etc.

i also have an aqua one aquis advanced 1050 external filter for sale too and a rena xp3 external filter up for grabs :good:

I wished you lived closer :(

I wished you lived closer :(
yeah the north east is a bit far.... never mind

[/quote]
If you would post filter i would take 1

Hi matt

I will have the tank if I can pay a deposit now and pay the remainder when its ready to be collected.
can pay deposit through paypal now if you want.

Dale

Hi matt

I will have the tank if I can pay a deposit now and pay the remainder when its ready to be collected.
can pay deposit through paypal now if you want.

Dale
sure no worries mate ill send you a pm :good:

Most reactions

Back