Fluval Ebi Nano Shrimp Tank

Love the rasboras. I never see them in any LFS I go to.

Tank looks great. My flora is holding betta fry, that's it. The background come off it too somehow. :crazy:

I like the slate but also like the stone too.

Crazyairbourne, your tank is 1st class!, im really wanting to set up a small shrimp tank, what type do u recommend? :)

Love the rasboras. I never see them in any LFS I go to.

Tank looks great. My flora is holding betta fry, that's it. The background come off it too somehow. :crazy:

I like the slate but also like the stone too.

thanks, they are really cool looking!

the background is just siliconed on, i removed mine so i could cut out a small rectangle so the filter could hide a bit better. i just wedged it back in there and havent had any issues.

Just got mine at last. Them first 48 hours, was the water just brown and murky as hell?

Never mind it settled already.

Would 30l be ok for a lone dwarf puffer?
and possibly some shrimp?

my water stayed murkey for like 24 hours, so your lucky!

i dont know about a DP, but im sure there is info around. goood luck and take lots of pics for us!

Crazyairbourne, your tank is 1st class!, im really wanting to set up a small shrimp tank, what type do u recommend? :)

what type of tank? or what type of shrimp?

any little cube tank would work, i think the cube looks really cool for shrimp/nano instead of the normal rectangular tank.

as far as shrimp, it really depends on what u can find and what can live in your water. Im probably going to end up with red cherry shrimp, tho i really want Cardinal shrimp.

Looks really good mate well done :good:

Thinking i may go for 1 soon. Miniscape heaven :lol:

need to update this. my moss is growing like crazy, and im not quite sure how to prune it. will post pics soon.

well over night ive lost 4 out of 6 rasboras, all the malayan trumpet snails look dead, and the 3 amano shrimp are fine. i have no idea what happened. I posted a topic the the tropical discussion on it.

i think it must be some kind of contaminate that got in the water when I did the water change on monday.

i dont even know what to do with the tank now. i guess ill strip it down and clean it all very thoroughly.

such a huge bummer.

Sad to hear the loss. My tank has ended up a tank for a newt I saved from a friends tank. Got a video of him I will post soon :)

Most reactions

Back