Floating plants

I like fall and spring... Warm but not to warm (at least where I'm at)

I'm so happy for you Juice! Im glad that you will be able to spend 3 months of your time in a place you love...
Will you be able to do any activities there?
I agree. My dysautonomia flares in the heat but i have raynauds so cant do cold.

Not really since i cant walk much, they found a job i can do sitting down, and with only my good arm haha so i wont be doing much

I agree. My dysautonomia flares in the heat but i have raynauds so cant do cold.

Not really since i cant walk much, they found a job i can do sitting down, and with only my good arm haha so i wont be doing much
Well luckily its WA... So there is always a good view. That's a plus at least.

Yep! Its in the foothills of mt rainier, on a lake. Ive been going there since i was 9
My dad dreams of going back up near there... He has always lived Washington and from pictures I've seen, I love it as well. Mt Rainer+Lake sounds like heaven.
Enjoy yourself there! I really hope you can find a fun outdoor activity you can do!

Because Juice doesn't like me being with her. :(
You're BA (Bad Association) so she doesnt want you with her baby.
Also you grow weird illegal things that you still haven't told us exactly what they could be... So yah, I wouldnt want you around my children either! 😂

Also you grow weird illegal things that you still haven't told us exactly what they could be... So yah,
Aquarium plants lol

My promise still stands, if i give her up she goes to you not someone else
sure-air-quotes.gif

You're BA (Bad Association) so she doesnt want you with her baby.
Also you grow weird illegal things that you still haven't told us exactly what they could be... So yah, I wouldnt want you around my children either! 😂
kaneki-im-a-good-boy-im-good-boy.gif

Most reactions

Back