Floating plants

Road trip time! Now it's the perfect opportunity to go to your house and steal PB.
fbi-meme-fbi-open-up-memes.gif

Its too late... We cant say bye anymore 😔
Dang... I thought I would have time to say bye... She will be gone for 3 MONTHS!...
If she does see this then WE'LL MISS YOU JUICE!
I'll still be online but not nearly as much. I think @connorlindeman was more disappointed about the plants ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time at the camp though! Even it means we see you less. That would be a shame, but would be great if you're so busy and having such a good time that you're not online much :friends:

Hope you have a wonderful time at the camp though! Even it means we see you less. That would be a shame, but would be great if you're so busy and having such a good time that you're not online much :friends:
Don't you understand? She hates us now and this is her excuse for being "less active"... (Joking of course 😅)

I like fall and spring... Warm but not to warm (at least where I'm at)

I'm so happy for you Juice! Im glad that you will be able to spend 3 months of your time in a place you love...
Will you be able to do any activities there?

I like fall and spring... Warm but not to warm (at least where I'm at)

I'm so happy for you Juice! Im glad that you will be able to spend 3 months of your time in a place you love...
Will you be able to do any activities there?
Anything warmer than 65 degrees is too hot for me lol. Anything less then that and im happy

Daaaang my back is flaring up right now... I'm just laid out on the floor atm... Its not a super strong pain. Like, I can walk but its extremely sore

Most reactions

Back