FISHY TOILET

pete28

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
ok ok dont worry your not gonna flush the little guys this is just a diy idea to give them some hiding places. first you will need a closet flange with a heel outlet. (available at most hardware stores) make sure it is all plastic if it has a metal ring simply remove it. note this will work better for larger tanks due to space. next you need a 3inch Y. glue it into the bottom outlet of the closet flange. silicone should work fine. now you can go from there. you could drill holes add gravel or decorations, and they sell reducer couplings to make the pipe diameter bigger or smaller to accomodate fish. depending on your tank size the sky is the limit. let your creative juices flow
hope you enjoy
pete

yes, i'd be very interested in a picture, hard to see it in my head just what youre describing

ok i will try to get a picture out im still new with my digital camera so please be patient i will do my best

pete :D

I thought you meant this:
Aquariass.jpg

Ed

:eek: HEY when did you sneek in to my house and take the photo of my toilet???? :rofl:

It's a company that actually makes those, found it on their website. Don't remember what it was though, sorry.

Ed

Just to let ya know thats the tank the fish are smimming in and when u flush the toilet the little guys will go down the porslin god........*cough* :/

Most reactions

Back