fish supplies

MountGuppy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My uncle is going to sell me a 220 gallon tank a 120 a 90 two 55 three 10 and 1 five all with heaters and filter .Extra breeding cages nets filter supplies gravel tons of big rocks and basicly everything else he owns that has to do with a fish tank for just $700.00.Is this a good deal. :thumbs: :thumbs: :D :p ;) :) :thumbs: :fun: :nod: :shifty:

ok then cause i was wanting it to breed guppys r swordtails do u know where i can get a tank that size for cheap to fair price

That's a GREAT deal!

Do you get any stands or did he have it on bricks or something similiar?

Just to let you know, I got a 135 custom made with stand for $500 and that's a good deal. Your deal blows that out of the water!

If you don't have room for all of them, let me know and I can use, errr I mean store some for you. :D

yeah every tank comes with a stand except for the ten and below.He has already given me two tens a filter and a heater in the past for free :p

Dang! Your uncle rocks! B)

If you eve think of selling that 220, let me have first dibs. :lol:

What are you thinking of putting in the 220g?

my uncle used to raise all the african cichlids and he knows alot about them he just doesn't have enogh tme anymore because of kids and work. :sad:

MountGuppy said:
sure but the filter is a fifteen galloon tank all on its own it is huge. :D
I'm so jealous, I can't even tell you.

I edited on you while you were replying.

What are you planning on putting in there? A few Central Americans? :hyper:

What kind Africans? If so what species or Lake.

Or New World cichlids?

MountGuppy said:
i was thinking malawi any ideas :rolleyes:
Absolutely. :D

What type of Malawians? Mbunas?

With a 220 you can get some nice Tanganyikans instead if you'd like. They are beautiful fish.

When are you setting up your tank?

Most reactions

Back