Good idea? (Craigslist Purchase?)

I’m not sure how old you are, but you clearly have given this plenty of very careful consideration. Your mum will know you better than anyone and if she is willing to lend the money, and make what I thought I’d read was a long drive (certainly by UK measures) then perhaps you should take the risk. You seem to have covered all the risk options - enjoy your project, I wish you luck to go with your knowledge based thought processes and hope you have a good summer filled with projects you will enjoy ?
Thank you! I am high school age, and yes I have spent a longgggg time thinking about it! My mom and I talked about it and decided to pass. It is a long drive, and we have many other projects we are working on this summer, including bringing home my family’s first ever horses. As I already owe my parents money, we agreed we should wait. I have already started earning some money this summer, and my mom said we can keep an eye out for something not so far away!

@OliveFish05, is ‘high school age’ 12-16 the same as in the UK?
Horses will certainly take up lots of time.
I‘d be very proud if my children were making such sensible decisions at your age - I’m not certain my son is even now and he’s 32!!!?

@OliveFish05, is ‘high school age’ 12-16 the same as in the UK?
Horses will certainly take up lots of time.
I‘d be very proud if my children were making such sensible decisions at your age - I’m not certain my son is even now and he’s 32!!!?
High school age here is about 14 to 18 I believe!

Yes, even just building their fencing has taken 3x as long as we thought!

Most reactions

Back