Fish Keeping Quiz

myuu is the winner :good:
yup, sorry i needed sleep :p
mystery snails need to have a male and a female do sucessfuly reproduce unlike other snails. also a lone mystery snail female can store sperm in her for several months

yeh mystery snails are Asexual, reproducers

err no, they seem to have two sexes. though as stated, most snails are hermaphrodites. lol you still need two. I am unsure if there are any Asexual snails, as i can find none mentioned.

So, I get to make a question now, right?

What are the physical differences between a ranchu goldfish and a lionhead goldfish?

:3

So, I get to make a question now, right?

What are the physical differences between a ranchu goldfish and a lionhead goldfish?

:3

The Ranchu can be distinguished from the Lionhead by a much higher curved contour shape to its back and by its caudal fin. Its tail fin splays out to the sides, often being almost horizontal and may have three or four lobes, while the Lionhead's caudal fin is quite similar to that of the Fantail Goldfish

next question what is the reckord for the longest goldfish and in what year was it set?

oh :lol: i thought you meant longest lived, you could have been more specific.

isnt the longest goldfish something like 48 centermetres? and the record was set in 2003, i love the fishy section of guiness world records i read it alot, its good book

Most reactions

Back