Fish Index?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prison Shepherd

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a good web site for FISH INDEX? Am I the only one that is feed up of getting fish under a name only to find out that I can't find any info on it! :(
Local names drive me mad :crazy: ,but I am C**P at latin?

Please Someone help me? :)

Prison Shepherd said:
CFC,
Yes............I'm looking for better! ;)
Insulting CFC's fish index, that suicide!

Why not help make it better by adding to it? :nod:

Doggfather said:
Why not help make it better by adding to it? :nod:
I couldn't have said the better myself!

Don't take this the wrong way, but not everyone has years of experience in this hobby people like you guys... It's not a matter of complaining about the index here at TTF, but the thing is that index is far from complete. Because of this, I have had to look for information regarding fish in other websites when I firts started out. Also if I want to add to the index, I must have experience in keeping the fish, plus I must have my own pics.

I'm assuming that what Prison Shepherd here is asking for is information regarding species of fish that isn't already covered in the Index. S/he has no experience in keeping the fish, so how do you expect him/her to write up about it if s/he doesn't know the first thing about it? We could do with a pinned topic that shows a list of fish indexes, at least until the one at TTF grows... I spent a lot of time collecting that list of 10 fish indexes, and the info there is more than enough to answer most of your queries regarding any species of fish.

Well thank you very much "The Doggfather" and "The-wolf".
what's the motto of this forum?
O Yes.......The friendliest fish forum around.........and that it was until i came across you two!
Read "Discomafia" post!
But as it goes, I have had 10 years in fish, what I was asking for was more info so as too learn more.......Insulting CFC's index was not what I was doing!, Treating CFC as a Fish God that nobody should question shows how narrow minded you two really are! :angry: and insulting to CFC!
Next time I post and ask for help............... "The Doggfather" & "The-wolf". don't bother answering...........ask your self this question instead: Do you No longer need to learn?

:grr:

Well excuse me for breathing :/

I believe Doggfather's comment was meant to be a joke. It's not perfect but it will only improve if people submit to it. You now have some websites to try out, good luck with them. Relax :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back