Fish Forums Meet and Greet?

Ok, so zoom can support international meetings. Iā€™m not sure if I have to pay to do it though. I also donā€™t know how many people are coming - I wouldnā€™t expect more than 20, so I think we are fine. Would anybody like to volunteer as a practice meeting?
Iā€™m old and in the uk, Iā€™ll be a good guinea pig šŸ˜‚ If I can get it to work anyone will be able to šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Let me know what info you will need and Iā€™ll pm you.

All the guys dont want to reply to this picture in the wrong way out of fear they'll be judged as... Ive gone to far... Imma stop

Me at a recent meet & greet. Please donā€™t tell the neighbors.
JennySolano.jpeg

Hubba Hubba, bawooo :werewolf:

Can we get @JennySolanoā€™s recent meet and greet image removed please..? Itā€™s a full moon tomorrow (19th November) and I fear itā€™s all going to be too much for @Colin_T to cope with šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I dont think you even need a full moon for it to be too much to cope with

I wouldn't mind a zoom meeting, although I would have to ask my parents and I would probably only participate in the chat, but if they say yes I'll be game as long as I'm able to make the time!

I wouldn't mind a zoom meeting, although I would have to ask my parents and I would probably only participate in the chat, but if they say yes I'll be game as long as I'm able to make the time!
Same here!

LOL, and that folks, is TFF covering its backside to prevent legal action being taken against them if something goes bad :)

That almost looks like it was written by a lawyer :)
I don't know whether to click "laugh" or "agree." Consider it both.

Don't know if I'll meet the zoom meeting. Might try, depending on what the family is up to. But this thread has sure been a fun read. :lol:

I'm out. I curse way too much on a daily basis. I don't even realize it when I do, it's just that natural to me. I would get kicked out of the meeting within 3 minutes.
Donā€™t worry about it. I can out curse you in five different languages

Attachments

• ACCCE57A-76EE-4D6A-87F6-6FADC1242AD6.gif
    ACCCE57A-76EE-4D6A-87F6-6FADC1242AD6.gif
    721.3 KB · Views: 24
I have been swearing at people for longer than most of you lot have been alive. I started at about 4 years old, which was before the abacus was invented, and continued right up to today. I try not to do it but like @robmcd said, it's just part of my vocabulary and I use fuplie to emphasize my points.

Initially my parents tried washing my mouth out with soap but they stopped doing that when I started eating the soap. To this day we still don't know where I picked it up from because neither of my parents swore much if at all. Occasionally dad might swear but he did it in German so it is an unknown source that I got it from.

I have been swearing at people for longer than most of you lot have been alive. I started at about 4 years old, which was before the abacus was invented, and continued right up to today. I try not to do it but like @robmcd said, it's just part of my vocabulary and I use fuplie to emphasize my points.

Initially my parents tried washing my mouth out with soap but they stopped doing that when I started eating the soap. To this day we still don't know where I picked it up from because neither of my parents swore much if at all. Occasionally dad might swear but he did it in German so it is an unknown source that I got it from.
In Australia even the kangaroos swear. In itā€™s in the air over there.
Im turning into a rapper!

A football forum over here I use regularly eventually clampEd down on its posters real life get togethers being advertised on the forum itself. They weā€™re all in pubs btw.
Too many injuries, arrests, fights, fall outs, ruined clothes, hospital visits, pub bannings etc.
Great great times.

Most reactions

Back