Fish For Rehoming\free To Good Home

Hi mate im around 40 miles away and would gladly take the silver dollars for my 5ft tank if your willing to split but the others woulnt really fit let me know as I could come tomorrow night if you will let them go

I can give you some pictures and a video of the tank if needs be ( there on here I mean a link to them)

Chears brad

Hi mate im around 40 miles away and would gladly take the silver dollars for my 5ft tank if your willing to split but the others woulnt really fit let me know as I could come tomorrow night if you will let them go

I can give you some pictures and a video of the tank if needs be ( there on here I mean a link to them)

Chears brad

Sounds good to me! they'll be very happy! it will at least make some space for the others, think rehoming them all together is a bit of an impossibility!

ill be around from 6 tomorrow evening, do you want me to pm my details? youll have to bring a container for them.... hope thats ok

steve

Hi yeah that's great if I come to you In between six and seven that would be good and I can bring a container so if you could pm your details I'll come get them ,If you can't pm me as your a new member my email is

[email protected]

Chears brad

Hi yeah that's great if I come to you In between six and seven that would be good and I can bring a container so if you could pm your details I'll come get them ,If you can't pm me as your a new member my email is

[email protected]

Chears brad

I did wonder about the pm thing lol emails on its way!

any takers for the others? or does anyone know of any kind of fishy rescue, not that im sure if these exist lol

Got the email mate see you then chears

Brad

I could rehome the silver sharks. I'm in Leicester - which side of Nottingham are you? Crazy week coming up but if they can wait till next Tuesday I could come and get them.

you could try contacting wharf aquatics in pinxton (not far from junction 28 M1) see if they will take the fish , normally places give you a credit to spend in store if they do take them

or phone shipley garden centre or pets at home

I could rehome the silver sharks. I'm in Leicester - which side of Nottingham are you? Crazy week coming up but if they can wait till next Tuesday I could come and get them.

Sorry, the rest of the fish have now been rehomed! well they will be as of tonight, ill let you know if i get letdown...

thanks so much for everyones interest! its been emotional

Fish now in there new home thanks again

Bae :good:

Just to update these there doing well active and healthy and Are all over the tank

Most reactions

Back