Fish Died Gutted

colesy1982

Reaction score
my 10inch tiger shouvelnose died and so did my 12inch arrowana due to my lad turning the heater off and filter well gutted time to start again.. :angry:

my 10inch tiger shouvelnose died and so did my 12inch arrowana due to my lad turning the heater off and filter well gutted time to start again.. :angry:

Sorry to hear that! I lost one of my Corydoras tonight!

So sorry to hear that!

Gosh, don't they make "alarms" for people with large beloved/valuable fish?? I thought I'd heard of stuff like that?

Might be something to consider if its not too expensive or trouble, assuming it exists.

~~waterdrop~~

I read your title and thought you gutted your fish!

Sorry to hear they died :( You must have an offly big tank!

They certainly do,
I have one that will aleart if it gets to hot or cold.

you can also get some high tech ones that will e-mail or txt you if there is a problem :)
A guy at my work has a friend who has a system that he can connect to his pc which has information constantly updating tank information (so he can remote monitor everything)

They certainly do,
I have one that will aleart if it gets to hot or cold.

you can also get some high tech ones that will e-mail or txt you if there is a problem :)
A guy at my work has a friend who has a system that he can connect to his pc which has information constantly updating tank information (so he can remote monitor everything)
Thanks, I knew I wasn't dreaming that! WD

I have a temp/ph alarm on mine. It will send out a loud alarm if the ph drops below 6.9 or above 7.3 and will alarm if the temp drops or raises more than 3 deg. The first night I had it I forgot to turn my heater back on and the dang thing woke me up at midnight. The funny part is that I thought it was my alarm and started to get ready for work before I realized what it was.

im soooo sorry to hear that well gutted for you, they are both my favorite fish especially arrowana's i lost my 26" silver not that long ago due to a power cut overnight and half the day too i was well upset and ive lost my 16 year old 7" yoyo loach tonight too the temp on my tonk is way too high and whatever i do i cant really cool it down that much keep your chin up these things happen

Most reactions

Back