Fish Auction

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
Okay, Tommorow is a fish auction. It's a big deal, since all our lfs have closed down and all we have left are Petsmart and Petco. Im soooo excited. I will be taking plenty of Pic's. I have recently Purchased an iTouch, so assuming the VFW Hall its located at has Wifi, I should be able to update from there.

Im mainly looking for Kribs, food, and decor. But, if something there catches my eye, who's to say I won't pick it up?

I am aware that this post is pretty random, but I figuerd I'd let you guys know im going to a Auction.

Where is the auction at?

I am from New Richmond WI, so not too far...lol...about a 5 or so hour drive to your state...lol.

-FHM

Unfortunately not I am afraid. :no:

But if there is another auction sometime this summer, let me know and maybe I will come down for a day? :good:

-FHM

There is one in the Fall. Sounds pretty good. Last fall there were alot of African Cichlids. Also, alot of Angels, livebearers, and tanks.

Will do my best. I highly doubt people will get out of the way so some 15 yr old kid can take pictures of fish. But I will do my best. I just need to go and find the batteries for my camera.....

Theese are what I'm selling at the Auction:

249.jpg

251.jpg

254.jpg

255.jpg

Theese Convict's are pushing an Inch. I don't think they are over 2 1/2 months old!

Hope you have some fun!

Also FHM, there is a fish show coming up the 3-5 of April in the cities.
Really!

I am going to have to go to that for sure!

Where is it at in the cities?

Thanks for letting me know!
-FHM

I'm sure you'll have a great time, krib. Auctions are lots of fun. :D

Hope you have some fun!

Also FHM, there is a fish show coming up the 3-5 of April in the cities.
Really!

I am going to have to go to that for sure!

Where is it at in the cities?

Thanks for letting me know!
-FHM

Here is the info. Hosted by the Minnesota Aquarium Society. It should be good. I'm not sure when the next auctions is, but there are usually 4ish a year. I went to one in October and there where 100 people and it lasted 8 hrs :blink: . I did get some good deals though.

Hey Krib,

I keep missing these! I'm out of town for the weekend, but I would have been in Peoria as it's my spring break. Oh well, hopefully I'll make it to one someday! I hope you find good stuff :)

Laura

Most reactions

Back