FIRST CORAL :)

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

this guy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just purchased a toadstool coral - a beauty! Quite small but 2 miunutes after I put it into the tank it was quite haopppy and things just popped outa there :) Its reaaaaal ycoloured up - will it be aok without a protein skimmer - oones arriving next week. What other ccorals would I be able to purchase. Oh and the rock anemone I found. Well heres the story

first day found on rock - i touched it and it shribvelled up

next day

it wa found but on another rock and was really big rock fell it got scared and shrivelled up

eext day found on oantoher rock! nburt rock falls - though it didnt shrivel up tooooooooo much!

anyways this moringing ints not even ther - weel im sure it is but its maybe hidig - i can't find it anywhere. What could this be thanks.; If its dead - ill just by one :)

This guy :)

Rock anemones are also known as Aiptasia. You dont want these in your tank as they multiply to plague proportions.

Great news on the Mushroom though, as long as water conditions are kept relatively stable it will be happy in the tank. They are great beginners corals and very hardy.

I would look at zooanthids as a possible purchse or even Yellow zooanthids as these tend to be easy to keep also and give some nice colours.

Thank you vey much but isnt apistia white. mine was red ....is it gonee, dead, how cud it just go L(

they look like my ones and they are aptasia

Attachments

• scummy_house_075.jpg
    scummy_house_075.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 57
thanlks - though mine is red and has seemed to dissapear

Most reactions

Back