First Come First Served

I'm more a fan of actual pic's of some of the fish kept, I get a pm every once or twice a fortnight asking me about my avatar. If nothing else it opens your eyes to new fish, or gives you an idea of just how good some fish can look in home aquaria

Nice gesture though Axle.

I'm more a fan of actual pic's of some of the fish kept, I get a pm every once or twice a fortnight asking me about my avatar. If nothing else it opens your eyes to new fish, or gives you an idea of just how good some fish can look in home aquaria

Nice gesture though Axle.

Thats cool, nothing wrong with that at all. I just notice that some people have got sigs, some people havnt and some peoples are just HUGE ! lol. Just trying to redecorate the walls of the forum with a dsh of colour :)

andywatson29.jpg

Ok, i was bored this morning so decided to make a few limited edition forum signatures if anyone wants to use them.

Instructions:

These are limited to 1 design per person, so the first people to respond with the sig they want will get it. Once they are gone, they are gone, however i may keep adding from time to time until i get bored.

Please reply with the sig design you want, where you are from and the slogan you want on it. If you have a photo of yourself you would like to use send me a PM. If it is on your avatar, i will use it from there.

In order to keep our forum posts looking tidy and to keep the load on the servers down, you will have to remove any existing image based signatures you may have and replace them with your new one.

I may do custom sigs if you send me a PM, but as soon as i get bored, i will stop doing them sorry (Just being honest)

Designs available:

Sig 1:
sig1%20copy.jpg

Sig 2:
sig2%20copy.jpg

Sig 3:
sig3%20copy.jpg

Sig 4:
sig4%20copy.jpg

Sig 5:
sig5%20copy.jpg

Sig 6:
sig6%20copy.jpg

Sig 7:
sig7%20copy.jpg

Sig 8:
sig8%20copy.jpg

can i have background from sig 1 and fish from sig 4 my location is edinburgh and my slogan is: There's plenty fish in the sea,But they all choose me!

Most reactions

Back