Finally got my 370 Gallon home!

Sally.jpg

If I had a tank that big I would put 3 male and 3 female guppies in and see how long it takes to fill the tank.

Also I would put some clown loaches in it.

I wonder how much gravel you will need for it.

dont u mean 300 litres? 300g is masive bigger than my bedroom as it would be 100 times the size of my tank as mine is a 30g and 100 hundred of them wouldnt fit in a car!

Dude make a MASSIVE school of red tail shark! like 100 and get yourself some bala sharks like 2 or 3! i have 1 redtail they would look awesome in a school of over 20 (They are a schooling fish) If not.. Get Cichlids....GET A BALA SHARK! :D :p

mike5531 said:
dont u mean 300 litres? 300g is masive bigger than my bedroom as it would be 100 times the size of my tank as mine is a 30g and 100 hundred of them wouldnt fit in a car!
10 times bigger not 100 ;)

mike5531 said:
That would be 3,000 gallon not 300 so it is 10 of your 30 gallon tanks.

If you go for neon tetras rather than cardinals you could have more of them. They may be common but a massive shoal of neons just looks the mutts nuts :D

I would go for 50 neons :thumbs:

well it mustve

or how would she have got it home?

maybe her dad is a cab driver and has one of those cabs that fits 5 people in the back ;)

Edit: Dark Angel, what are the tank's dimensions? I'm intrigued as to how big such a tank actually is.

Yes pics needed for sure.

I reckon a 370G could fit in a large estate car or a 7/8 seater people carrier with all the back seats taken out.

Ben

First of all WHERE the heck do you keep it! and second WHERE the heck is our picture!!!! I want to see it even if it has nothing in it!! And DANG that must have cost a fortune! I'm just boggled right now at THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY GALLONS!!

I want pictures!

Most reactions

Back