Finally got my 370 Gallon home!

My LFS has a GORGEOUS showtank of community fish - in it he has cardinals, harlequin rasboras, clown loaches and another type of community fish that for the life of me I cant remember - i guess cause the colors of the rasboras, clown loaches and cardinals just caught my eye so much more - what a stunning tank of color he has! Just a thought :)

Vip said:
my 500g is 3cm thick and there was no way in hell it was going into a car a truck brang it home and with a 9ft tank in a car it would crack on the way home, mine had thick foam around it as well as thick covers with cardbaord.
I still thought it would be thicker then 3 cm

Sean_Buckley said:
Matty said:
do you think this was all a hoax?

Im not sure, but i was kinda wondering how she fit that massive tank into her car...
Hoax isn't quite the right word...outright LIE is more like it. :p But the car issue, you probably could fit a 9 foot and 3 foot wide and 4 foot tall tank in a car. It depends on what she calls a car. If its an actual car (Accura, Accord, something like that), it would be a tight squeeze. But if it was a van, it would fit easily.
Sean
you could fit that in a car no problem.

i call my el-camino a car.

fufanu360 said:
btw vip, when can we see pics of ur 500G?
AS SOON AS MY BUILDERS AND TILERS GET MY F$%$KING CARPET AND TILES RIGHT@!#!%@#%^%#@#$$!$!@$@!@$! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :eek:sama: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Vip said:
Sally.jpg
where do you get a bass like that???/?/??????///?/???/??

Cardinal tetras are better than neons IMO. In a 370 gal dont go for 30 get 60 at least !!! :D

Rummy noses would look awsome in therie they are amongst the best schoolers.

Most reactions

Back