Few Pics

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Reaction score
Been a while since i posted anything so heres a few pics for you all to enjoy

Tough one to answer but I think it has to be the gold Sev, Doesn't really show any dominance but is generally accepted by the others as the boss.

Is the Thorichthys an Ellioti? Suprised it isn't showing more colour.

Is it also a Choccy you have? Looks great!

they look amazing

whats the humpheaded fish darl coloured
love the clown loach? :good:

Thanks, tbh minnt the ellioti has never shown a great deal of colour, its fins have always been a shimmering mixture of colours but hardly any on the body itself

Simon I'm guessing you mean the chocolate cichlid? (inbetween the ellioti and JD?)

The clown loach are great but are a big dilema for me atm, and the reason for the current rescape which has seen me remove 3 large pieces of redmoor in order to give them as much space as possible, The largest clown especially is starting to mature now and is becoming quite aggressive, and has caused some fin damage and loss of scales to the one side of the chocolate, which is the only fish that holds its ground with it,

I've also go the chance of getting a Dat Microlepsis which I have wanted for for years, but I would need to consider rehoming quite a few of the current occupants, which I am hesitant to do.

lovely fish!

the thumbnail of the first pic looks like you've got a model of the Death Star in the tank.

lovely fish!

the thumbnail of the first pic looks like you've got a model of the Death Star in the tank.

Thanks, have to admit I had to google to see what the death star was but I guess you mean the submersed floating object in the tank?
Thats a zoo med floating log that my polyterus and channa bankanensis like to huddle inside

no, the incredibly large fish on the left hand side of the first pic.

Most reactions

Back