Festive Labradors

Jessica13

Moved On
Reaction score
My brother was making fun of my labbies while he was putting up christmas decorations :angry: But they actually seemed to enjoy it :rolleyes: So here's some pics!

181205dogs.jpg

Chloe (its her birthday on the 21st! 5 years old :wub: )

181205chloecoat.jpg

181205dogs3.jpg

Meg:

181205meg2.jpg

181205meg.jpg

Riley (my ickle baby so noone say he's ugly :angry: :grr: :lol: )

181205riley.jpg

181205rileycoat.jpg

Looking drunk :hyper:

181205riley2.jpg

And Meg and Riley were one year old on Friday :wub: We bought them presents of course.. Here's riley with one of his - he chose it himself. Its a carrot :huh:

161205riley3.jpg

And Riley chose Meg a hotdog (she was in season so couldn't go out :sick: ) but she was not impressed :lol:

161205meg2.jpg

And this is Chloe destroying Riley's toy after about 10 minutes :crazy:

181205chloe.jpg

And here's a load of random pics just cos its Christmas :lol: Sorry if they break your computers, im on a crappy dial up so have to do loads before it disconnects! :lol: For Christmas, i want broadband

Jake :wub:

211105jake2.jpg

With his head in the hamster ball... Hope Esmarelda wasn't in there -_-

181105jakehamsterball.jpg

With his new harness on :D

081205jake4.jpg

Ozzy and Kai:

111205kaiandoz2.jpg

Oz:

111205oz.jpg

Kai and Jake:

kaiandjake131205.jpg

And some pics from our ringcraft christmas show :D My brother took these so they're crap :lol:

Meg
121205show.jpg

121205showmeg.jpg

Riley:
121205showry2.jpg

Meg's BF bear, the German Spitz:
121205bear.jpg

And Bear's "brother" Kobi who i want :wub:

121205kobi.jpg
:D

aww meg looks alot like my Choclate Lab remmie aka choclate monster photos arnt that good as off my phone will have to get some decent ones of her....may i ask where you got her from??

Clare

Attachments

• Photo_0155.jpg
    Photo_0155.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 44
Awww, they look so cute! I tried dressing my dogs up once...but they looked at me like I was crazy, shook everything off, and ran far, far away. :lol: So now I do the horses instead. :p

The birds look great too! :D

awwhawww what good sports they are! My dogs would have gone nuts and destroyed all the garland if I tried that :lol:.

Awww and why woudl we think he's ugly? I think he's a cutie patootie.

Beautiful dogs and birds! I hope you use the puppy pic for your Christmas card...just adorable!

Thanks everyone :) They love getting dressed up! They were fighting over the coat with the tinsel and lights :lol: I tend to take the horse out on Christmas Day with some antlers and lights though, he likes the attention :lol:

Woodie - We bred Meg ourselves. Chloe is her mum and Riley is her brother :D

Hi Jessica13 :)

I love your dogs, but I just have to nominate the picture of Jake (with his harness on) for POTM!. That bird looks like he has some personality!!!

Awww, thank you for the nomination!! :D

Jake is definately a character!! :lol: He's such a weird bird :rolleyes:

Oooh, and just thought i'd mention that Riley no longer looks as happy as he does in those pics. He went for a little operation a couple of days ago as he was getting a bit too attached to his mum :crazy: Poor boy... :lol: It means i cant show him anymore now though :sad:

Hi Jessica13 :)

I love your dogs, but I just have to nominate the picture of Jake (with his harness on) for POTM!. That bird looks like he has some personality!!!
I also nominate the picture of Jake with his harness on for POTM. :D

What wonderful, pictures! Your pups personalities really come through in all of them :wub:
I am in love with drunk Riley! :lol:

Most reactions

Back