fellow enthusiast returning to hobby

the returner

Reaction score
hi , im a guy returning to the hobby after a long lay off !
any enthusiasts that can help with a few fish donations would be appreciated . im just looking for a few guppys or plattys to start me off again. i am willing to pay for transport. i live in the northeast uk.

thanks for your time and help.

billy :byebye:

Hi the returner,

:hi: to TFF,

Billy, would it not be cheaper to find a local fish shop/store ( LFS ) near where you live.

Check if there are any local fish societies/clubs in your area. When you join you will usually find they have members that breed allsorts of fish and they will be only too willing to help, not to mention the wealth of information you'll gleam from them,This is how I started in the hobby some 25 years ago.

thanks guys , good advice ! how do i find my local clubs , if there are any , cant say ive heard of any in this area ! :rolleyes:

Try and do a search on google or any other search engine Billy, but it doesn't always find what your looking for. :crazy:

Depends on your actual location, lets know and I''ll try to find out whats still running. I was a member of Bradford and District until I moved back home to Northern Ireland.

hi , im in stockton -on-tees teeside , cleveland.

thankyou for your efforts !! :rolleyes:

cheers , looked on that site but there dosnt seem to be any in this area. maybe i should start my own! i would if i didnt have to work and look after my 4 kids too...lol

thanks for your time :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back