Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chocolate Gourami

• Kissing Gourami

• Three spot Gourami

• Total voters
i said honey gourami, i got on today and are really neet, they look cool when the tank lighting hits their side at te right angle. :nod:

I said dwarf gourami only because I've only had my honey gouramis for less then a day now and I've had 1 of my dwarf gouramis for like a month now so....

I love :wub: my opaline gouramis, but that's only half because they're so beautiful... the other half is because they killed every other gourami I tried to keep. :eek:

MOONLIGHT GOURAMIS!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-( I WANT ONE!!! I've seen them plenty of times but they always have ich or aren't a good silver color or they are overpriced :-( :-( :-( :-(

Doby_the_Dojo said:
MOONLIGHT GOURAMIS!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-( I WANT ONE!!! I've seen them plenty of times but they always have ich or aren't a good silver color or they are overpriced :-( :-( :-( :-(
i luv them to i hav always hav one or two in a tank and they grow fast to full size and look absoutly wonderful :D

I like the dwarf gouramis a lot because some of them have the nice striped colouring, almost marine-like. :thumbs:

I voted for the moonlight gouramis because they are so very graceful and elegant in their simplicity. I like the pearls and platinum gouramis, too.

Well, I really like all of them........ :thumbs:

I have a dwarf gourami and I think its one of the nicest looking fish. Its not aggressive, or super large (which is a big bonus) and its got really nice coloration. I feel sorry for all the dwarf gouramis in the pet stores, they always are crammed into a tank and look miserable. :-(

I have 2 Flame Dwarf Gouramis, and like them, but I think Pearl Gourami is the most beautiful one I've seen :)

I said giant gourami because i feel sorry for them because when they get too big people just give them away or even worse : (

Most reactions

Back