Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bearded collie

• tibetan terrier

• other

• Total voters
I can't remember the name, but they look like a blue lab. I've heard they are dumber than dalmations, but they are soooooo pretty. I think they're called a Weimaraner or something.

There r many kinds of dogs I like other than retrievers.. eg rottweilers, new foundland, n rough collie! :nod: :wub:

yeah, weiraraner (however you spell it), those have pretty eyes. I love rottweilers too

I had to vote other, i have a Jack Russell Terrier mix, that is too cool. He is quite hyper sometimes though,, but he found me, so he is my favorite. :rolleyes: Sandy

Anyone seen the film "Best In Show"? The film about a dog competition... by the makers of Spinal Tap... if ya love dogs, ya just gotta check it out. It's really good!
NS
P.S C'mon Beagle lovers... get votin!

i just love labs 2, the smartest, the biggest, the most loyal dog there is, my dog once when where in a channel in my lake and our cabin was acroos the the channel(its a pretty big channel)the motor gave up and our dog bear came out and we threw out a rope and he swam us back 2 shore.

I had to vote other. My vote goes to the Rhodesian Ridgeback. They are a very cool dog. Twice the guard dog the sheppard is, more loyal than a lab. Not to mention one of the smartest dogs out there....unless you take into consideration that they hunt and tree lions. That's not too bright in my book... :lol: :p

Rose

I love all different breeds of dogs ;) they are all special in their own ways :D
But I am quite fond of Cocker Spaniels, Golden Retrievers, Collies, and Labs :wub:

i'm a sucker for Huskies my ultimate fav is the alaskan malamute that looks more like a wolf than anything else!!!!!! :wub: (i luv wolves check name) besides that i luv siberian huskies and canadian white shepards (white version of german shepard)

Most reactions

Back