Favorit Fishy

Favourite fish.... hmmm, tough one...

Favourite Fish would have to be...... our newest addition Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlid. Lovely looking and very inquisitive. Only had him a week and he already comes swimming up to the front of the glass when you go up to the tank, and starts showing off. And his little missus is very cute too :wub:

Favourite Bottom Feeder.... this one is really, really tough. I adore my Royal plec Eddie, but we also have the cutest Red Whiptails, and I love my cory's too. I think Eddie snatches it though. :wub:

It changes all the time but...

fish- African knife fish... No idea why... it was the first ever fish I bought that could be it?

Bottom feeder- Clown Loach, no Peppered Cory, no Clown loach... Too hard!

Fish - Pseudotropheus Demasoni (see avatar)
Bottom-feeder - My Sunshine Plec

Fish - Pseudotropheus Demasoni (see avatar)
Bottom-feeder - My Sunshine Plec
Have you got a pic of your sunshine plec? We spotted one at our lfs yesterday and fell in love with him. Unfortunately we haven't got a tank big enough!

Have you got a pic of your sunshine plec? We spotted one at our lfs yesterday and fell in love with him. Unfortunately we haven't got a tank big enough!

I'll see if i can dig a pic out when i get home later :D

Of the fish I've owned my favourites are Bettas, my rtbs, and blue rams. If I must must pick one, my rtbs.

Bottom feeders - deffo my bristlenose (though the panda cories are pretty cute!)

One of my favorite is the large sailfin mollie, especially the male in all his splender they are pretty cool--I used to have some that were quite large as a teenager.
For my bottom feeder/favorite fish I'd have to go with the clown loach, I also am quite empressed with the betta also.

err well i only have gourami and a pleco so them heehee. I only kept tropicals after being given the gourmi and plec I was going to rehome them but fell in love with princess jasmine the 2/3 spot googooso the never left mr gregory plec is a star though he makes me laugh so much.

my fave fish... my f8 puffers :D they are awsome and they always come to say hello. and they are cute when they beg for food.
I also love my angels, one of my fave fish :D

fave bottom dweller... um, tough one... between my gold nugget pleco and my royal pleco. although the pictus catfish is pretty cool.

oh... almost forgot, i love my betta :) he always comes to say hello and will squidge himself against the glass so i notice him

Most reactions

Back