Fahaka Puffers

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

christianflores

Reaction score
hi im kinda new to this forum so like about these fahaka puffers i heard that they are very aggressive and has a rapid growth like an arowana so does anyone know how much does the small ones cost,like in american money(US Dollars)?ive been looking for one and havent got any luck in any exotic fish stores.and what are the compatabilities with a fahaka in a specialized 250 gallons that has been running for 4 years and its fully cycled.i have one silver arowana in the tank.is it okay to have 1 silver arowana and a fahaka puffer mixed together.or should i transfer it to another 250 gallon tank in the living room?

An arowana and a fahaka are quite a poor combination, and could well be a very expensive disaster.

ohh ok so i should just transfer the arowana into the other 250 gallon fish tank.

yup its already inhabited with other fishes that mostly a arowana can sometimes go wit.not the fahaka.the other one has 3 oscars and some catfish,sucker fish and a couple of senegal bichirs and 2 armoured bichirs.

Most reactions

Back