Expert Identity Needed

What Breed is Heidi?

• Total voters

joeskandal

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My partner Emma recently adopted the most aadorable dog.

She is a little bit naughty as she is still a pup, but that is outweighed by cuteness.

We are having trouble in identifying her breed.
We have been told she resembles an Alaskan Malamute, and another breed, of which i cannot remember.
We think she is a cross breed, and we need your opinions.
This is a picture of our Heidi:
83912736.jpg

Have you anymore pics? one of her side on perhaps, also one showing the tail,
something makes me think she's part collie

My partner Emma recently adopted the most aadorable dog.

She is a little bit naughty as she is still a pup, but that is outweighed by cuteness.

We are having trouble in identifying her breed.
We have been told she resembles an Alaskan Malamute, and another breed, of which i cannot remember.
We think she is a cross breed, and we need your opinions.
This is a picture of our Heidi:
83912736.jpg

I think she could have some GSD/alsatian in her looking at her fur and markings, possibly some border collie somewhere, i wouldnt say alaskan malamute cos i thought they have more the same length fur all over and she looks like she has the "mane" around her head/neck like GSD and collies have. Also malamutes have sort of short ears and less of a muzzle where she has more of a muzzle and doesnt look as thick set as a malamute.
But id say possibly a GSD X Border collie cos she doesnt look too big (but still sizeable) and the fur has the length of both and she has the "mad collie" look lol she's gorgeous whatever she is.

shes not a Malamute, her face is to thin and the ears arn't at full point, but could have some in her, can ya get a better pic? full length body with tail carage?

I will go with Dave on this one. Need a pic from the side. Seeing the tail will make a huge difference. I myself thought part boarder collie maybe.

yeah, i see some Collie. She does have some nice colouration.

i think rough collie (lassie dog) X malamute

Most reactions

Back