Everything To Know About The Betta Species

ReMz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've skimmed the first 6 pages after being referred to a page much further in the 60's. Some of you have probably read this, or have read similar books. I just came across this link by accident and it looks like good reading. If this is old news, forgive me.... but I'm sure some of the newer members may find it interesting.

Seems to have some good info and intelligent first-hand commentary on Bettas. I'm sure there is some really good info in this but it must be read with critical thought and a lot of logic. Just cuz it is printed does not make it true or reputable.

A lot of fallacies are contained in the first few pages (for example human-fish comparisons and treatment equivalences based on these comparisons), but I found the info very intriguing. I'm going to read at least half of this tonight but I need to be getting to sleep. Seems to be a lot of info buried in the rubbish.

Keep in mind this is just a "book preview" and I do not know the publishing date ;)

[URL="http://books.google.com/books?id=YxyVUlwi1...gYx0G68#PPP1,M1"]http://books.google.com/books?id=YxyVUlwi1...gYx0G68#PPP1,M1[/URL]

me too =(
ug sorry guys. the link was removed. must have been a brief posting that he took down. i thought it was a lot of info straight from the actual book and was a bit surprised.

i'll see if i can find it again and will post it up permanently next time. appologies :\

Was it summat like this?

BOOK

or this

BOOK 2
that would be exactly it. i posted this last night b4 i realized how incomplete it was though... as i read the first couple of pages and expected it to continue fully

ALL i did was go on google books and typed in betta books, it cam up with quite a few,

see here

ALL i did was go on google books and typed in betta books, it cam up with quite a few,

see here
lol good call. i was a bit too lazy to try right now... looks like all the same pages are missing from the link i found as well. the first one seems to be an exact link.

might have to buy that for some interesting reading.

thx 5teady. btw long time since i've talked to u. lol. last time i ran a bit of a dodge when i was fairly new to this site and was being a bit too ambitious with a six pack in hand :lol:

Most reactions

Back