ever wonder...

cutecotton

Fish Herder
Reaction score
:D i know it's a weird topic, but the other day i was thinking and wondering what my aqarium water tastes like :D

has everyon'es curiosity taken over and took a gulp? :D :lol:

I've swallowed it before while getting the siphon going, tasted like lake water to me. :sick:

One time Colt(I worked with him once apon 3 months ago) was bagging up some salt water fish. Well I had a pop sitting right next to me and he got some water onto my soda strow. So what do I do. I take a big GULP :crazy: . Yah I made that exact face when I took a GULP. If I was a fish from the wild(ocean) and I was put into a tank full of synthetic salt I would not know the differance. :D :D :D :D 8)

Daveo :flex:

Pixie said:
I've swallowed it before while getting the siphon going, tasted like lake water to me. :sick:
Uuuugh. Thats my worst nightmare. Hence I bought a self starting syphon!

It's actually not all that bad. Well, at least betta water isn't. Molly water is a different story. I've even had water with salt a hint of melefix, yummy :*)

sunflower said:
Pixie said:
Uuuugh. Thats my worst nightmare. Hence I bought a self starting syphon!
I have a Python now, so no more fish water for me :D

i still syphon the old way, and 2 of may tanks are brackish... salt, bleh :sick:

Yep the syphon... it tastes like tap water to me... funny tap water. I always spit it back out though (into the bathroom sink) never swallow my tank water.

Most reactions

Back