Erm Dont Clcik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because.. Lynda B,

I think that the message I sent you was quite nice condering I could have said other things which obivously we both are quite aware of.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. If there's some secret handshake or decoder ring involved in having this conversation, life's too short. I simply don't have the time or the interest in playing head games.

I'm sorry, I no longer have it. When you sent it, I didn't even know who you were. So, I deleted it, and blocked you. Sorry.

I have nothig more to say besides the fact that i am not racist, and i have no clue where you got this from.
I'm sorry that you feel rejected by this forum but no one randomly decides "Let's pick on thsi person"
It was your own doing, and before i get banned or something, i am leaving this thread.

I'm sorry, I no longer have it. When you sent it, I didn't even know who you were. So, I deleted it, and blocked you. Sorry.

OK this was the message

Can I ask you a question

Btw u look good for ur age

Yeah?

I saw ur display pic and ur profile and i thought bettas :eek: and thought id ask you a question...
I could have been a typical teenager and called u old bag etc but i was nice... not saying you are an old bag.. but i was nice rather than horrible. :S???
Dno why ur strating on me for lynda b...

why is it that this site always has arguments? is it cuz people have no self control? and they thinkg they know everything? all the dude was trying to do is stinkin' help.. Ya know he may actially know some things that others may not.. SO leave the guy alone! llay off of him.. and mind your own buisness.. This is not a forum to dis each other. it's a forum to help others with thier fish, and stuff.

Okay that one stands out, you do not hit on random people on a fish forum.
That is actually sick.

Im 16 hardly gonna hit on a 50 year old

I was being complimentary unlike you 'racist tamara'

So I get hated for being offensive and hated for being complimentary..

can I do anything right :S?
I try ask for help and reciev bad feedback
I try offer help and get bad feedback!

I'm not starting on you..... I'm pointing out that you're going to get yourself in a world of trouble, if you keep going as you are. I'd love to help you, if I can. But I prefer to be dealt with with respect. I hope that I've treated you with respect. I may not have told you things that you wanted to hear, but I hope I made my post with respect. You totter wildly on the edge of disrespect with almost every post.

Basically, your posts remind me of why we don't allow our kid to engage in forums where there are adults. He simply doesn't have the maturity necessary to have conversations with them.

If you were to have a thread in which you asked questions about bettas, and I felt I could help you, I would. But..... not if I saw the same attitude in that thread that I've seen in some of your others. I try to help those who sincerely want to gain the knowledge they need to have healthy and happy fish.

OK this was the message

Can I ask you a question

Btw u look good for ur age

Yeah?

I saw ur display pic and ur profile and i thought bettas :eek: and thought id ask you a question...
I could have been a typical teenager and called u old bag etc but i was nice... not saying you are an old bag.. but i was nice rather than horrible. :S???
Dno why ur strating on me for lynda b...
eh? not to smart to bring that up kid...
ive noticed somethign in almsot everyone of his threads he gets flamed for some odd reason...
Ricky if your goign to lie and lie, does that mean you even care for your fish?

I'm crushed!!! :lol:

And hey, I'm not 50 til December..... ;)

Crushed.? Oh your funny

Lynda.. I sent you a message being nice and asking politely for help before I have even had 1 argument on ehre, you chose to block me... You boivously wouldnt love to help.. And I thought that as you have bettas you could have a lot of expeirnece with them... i did make a post about bettas.. but you didnt write in it

as far as im concerned.. my rage is brought out by a certain racist eg tamara who writes in my post and does NOT HELP

I'm crushed!!! :lol:

And hey, I'm not 50 til December..... ;)
My birthday is in december tooo!
Anyways i'm not coming back to this thread anymore, sorry for any trouble i may have been to the people on this thread, i hope you don't use it against me in any way i did not come here to fight, i came to learn more about my fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back