Erm Dont Clcik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 16 hardly gonna hit on a 50 year old

I'm crushed!!! :lol:

And hey, I'm not 50 til December..... ;)
My birthday is in december tooo!
Anyways i'm not coming back to this thread anymore, sorry for any trouble i may have been to the people on this thread, i hope you don't use it against me in any way i did not come here to fight, i came to learn more about my fish.
my bday is december as well!,
im not going to keep fueling this topic on in the hopes that you guys can be mature about it nad resolve it

Lynda.. I sent you a message being nice and asking politely for help before I have even had 1 argument on ehre, you chose to block me... You boivously wouldnt love to help.. And I thought that as you have bettas you could have a lot of expeirnece with them... i did make a post about bettas.. but you didnt write in it

I don't write in every thread I see. I do work full-time. I have a family. My life is not the forum. I write in the threads where I hope I can make a positive difference. Having failed to make that positive difference in this thread, I will take my leave.

I do hope that you have great success in your fishkeeping. Good luck to you!

im the odd 1 out! (august). Buton the plus side mybirthdays not for away :blink:

Anyways i'm not coming back to this thread anymore, sorry for any trouble i may have been to the people on this thread, i hope you don't use it against me in any way i did not come here to fight, i came to learn more about my fish.
from tamara...

erm :S and be racist to english tennagers

from tamara...

erm :S and be racist to english tennagers

Ricky, I think that's enough.. you've gone a little ar I think. you need to drop it..

Is someone gonna ban this clown or what? he has single handedly created an argument out of nothing, a few of us told him he should not be offering advice YET, not to say not in the future, but in his newbie state offering of advice was not really a great idea given how many time he has asked for it himself, that was not an insult, it was a helpful suggestion to save Ricky from looking a joke, but yet again, as he has proved on almost every thread he has posted, he has come back in with an argument, got heated, thrown his toys out of the pram and behaved irresponsibly.

There are a number of well repsected people on here who post very valuable information, and im sorry but Ricky is starting to make a mockery of this forum by bringing it down to the level of an immature teenager (and not all teenagers are immature!)

Please someone do something about this guy and get rid of his threads.

Stu

Is someone gonna ban this clown or what? he has single handedly created an argument out of nothing, a few of us told him he should not be offering advice YET, not to say not in the future, but in his newbie state offering of advice was not really a great idea given how many time he has asked for it himself, that was not an insult, it was a helpful suggestion to save Ricky from looking a joke, but yet again, as he has proved on almost every thread he has posted, he has come back in with an argument, got heated, thrown his toys out of the pram and behaved irresponsibly.

There are a number of well repsected people on here who post very valuable information, and im sorry but Ricky is starting to make a mockery of this forum by bringing it down to the level of an immature teenager (and not all teenagers are immature!)

Please someone do something about this guy and get rid of his threads.

Stu

hes the the only one acting immature there were others as well which are aruging right along with him.... so it's not just him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back