Erm Dont Clcik

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiiCKYOMD

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Im not expeirneced enugh to give any help so please do not pm me or read any of my posts as they will NOT help you at all

Just wondering, how can you be doing this?
You've made at least 10 threads asking questions
and you've just started a tank, so pretty much you're a beginner
you shouldn't be advising people on stuff IMO.
At least that's my opinion from what i've seen from you so far.

i agree. some of the posts you have asked quetions that only a beginner would ussually ask. but i guess everyone has there expertees. me being a general knowledge sort of person. you may know bits and peices of several things but i cant help but notice some of the questions you have asked. how long have you been in the fabulous world of fish keeping and how many fish do you specialize in? im not being mean or suggesting your a novice but really you cant help everyone on this forum. so please only post things that have a real perpose. what happens if some one asks you something you dont know? r u going to say: ohhh ummm.... i dont know, sorry. its best if you just search for posts/ questions that you yourself can answer. not as much hassle this way.
just my two cents,
community

Ricky, you really are trying to make people laugh at you arent you?

honestly mate, fish are sensative souls, im a newbie too and I wouldnt dream of giving stocking suggestions, I have read alot of things on here but its experience that gives you the right to offer advice. chill out fella and do some learning yourself, like im trying too lol

Are you calling me or Ricky a prat?

im not overstocked? 3 cory's in a 6 gal tank, 2 dwarf gourami, 4 dalmation molly, and 1 RTBS plus 2 molly fry in a 20 gal tank?

im scared now lol

Pm me ill be happy to help :D

Prat,

you are overstocked yourself,
you have been told repeatedly and know it,
you trying to play the clown , why dont you just chill read as suggested learn and make people respect you for knowing, not have people think your a a dip Sh*t,
fish are living and suffer ill and feel pain,
you annoyed me now :angry:

wow, chill, he was only trying to help!

stucolls - not to you, what I posted earlier

but as said Sorry I over reacted, thinking it was a wind up.

you might want to think about helping people after you help your own fishby getting rid of some if your over stocked it can make your fish stressed or unhappy this can cause problems later on (just a little advise ) :good:

I think he was only trying to help... no need to get all agressive.
But, if you do want to help out, answer threads on the forum. A forum is made so people post topics and people reply to them, and other people may learn something if they're in a similar situation and read the topic. It won't help much if you just get people to Pm you. The best thing to do is respond to topics :)

phew!!.... was getting my nickers in a twist then lol

I think he is trying to help, but he shouldnt be, he has made a bit of a joke of himself by being rude and arrogant which he learnt from, and now by trying to offer his worldly knowledge which he has yet to gain. He may have read a few books and articles but its no excuse for experience in my opinion. Like I said im a newbie and I will only offer advice which someone else has offered me, or if its re. something which I have actually experienced in the 1 month I have been up and running, so.... imo he should be gathering advice not giving it.

and thank god im not in trouble!! lol

yeah Sorry again to make you think I was directing that at you,
I'm glad you said he made a joke of himself, (Not in a spite full way)
just to show I was being like I was because how we was acting in previous posts
I'm not aggressive I just got irritated as I thought he was making a joke,
when its not as these are living animals

Ric, your profile is a bit comfusing, in respect to the statement you've posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back