Reason for Sale:
Upgraded
Delivery or Collection:
Collection Preferred But Can Post
Sales price: SOLD

Postage & Packaging:

Photograph:
5d6eb5bd.jpg

Bought this from another aquarist a couple of months ago, but have just upgraded to an Pro 3 2071, so won't need this any longer. It came without media, and so all media I have purchased will nbe used to seed my new filter. I have purchased the spacer plates as wanted to go back to the old style media layout and not use the white container, and so will come with these plates and the white media container. Also comes with eheim double taps, and existing pipework, but you may need to replace the inlet and spraybar as I cut both short to fit into my existing setup.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

First refusal dependant on picture please

It is currently in use, so I'll upload a picture later of it in situ, and then when I swap it over, i'll take a few more when it's clean and ready to go.

A couple of pics in place:
6eec6950.jpg

6d720f23.jpg

Will strip down and get more photos tomorrow.
Martin

Updated with a picture.
Now ready to go.

Hi Sted
Would you need it posting? Will only charge postage paid.
Martin

Hi
Would you be interested in selling the taps on there own?

Most reactions

Back