A bit overexposed, but still a good job. 

I still need to get my tiger numbers back up. The little buggers are still too nippy for my taste. Couldn't find ANY yesterday!

This Old Spouse said:
A bit overexposed, but still a good job. 

I still need to get my tiger numbers back up. The little Bad word removed are still too nippy for my taste. Couldn't find ANY yesterday!
yes they can be very nippy in small numbers. Still great fish, very entertaining to watch I think

They are definitely the most interactive fish I have. Must. Find. More.

This Old Spouse said:
They are definitely the most interactive fish I have. Must. Find. More.
lmao yes I keep contemplating more lol

That wood looks good, Wonder who gave you dat :B

Naw looks epic :p

techen said:
That wood looks good, Wonder who gave you dat :B

Naw looks epic :p
lol cheers dude, is a great bit of wood! Really sets off the scape:) Am really happy with it

Beautiful tank, well impressed now I have seen the video. 

Love how the Barbs are all together surfing the flow from the powerhead, I can imagine its not an easy task to keep such a large tank looking so good, if only I had the time...

Looking forward to watching your plants rocket now the Co2 is running 
good.gif

Livewire88 said:

Love how the Barbs are all together surfing the flow from the powerhead, I can imagine its not an easy task to keep such a large tank looking so good, if only I had the time...

Looking forward to watching your plants rocket now the Co2 is running :good:
Thanx dude means alot:) Im always tinkering with it yea lol prob only spend about an hour REAL maintenance time on it a week tho.
It pretty much looks after itself. I do add carbon and ferts everyday religiously like clockwork lol.
Co2 not quite up and running yet, almost there. Just need to order my FE and wait on my custom LED lighting from steveo.
Wont be long now tho, i hope lol.

SLIM said:

Looking forward to watching your plants rocket now the Co2 is running 
good.gif
Thanx dude means alot:) Im always tinkering with it yea lol prob only spend about an hour REAL maintenance time on it a week tho.
It pretty much looks after itself. I do add carbon and ferts everyday religiously like clockwork lol.
Co2 not quite up and running yet, almost there. Just need to order my FE and wait on my custom LED lighting from steveo.

You will need more than an hour a week once the Co2 has been running! your weekly water changes must be fun.

Get that FE on order, the lights can wait for now.

Livewire88 said:

Looking forward to watching your plants rocket now the Co2 is running :good:

You will need more than an hour a week once the Co2 has been running! your weekly water changes must be fun.

Get that FE on order, the lights can wait for now. Ahhh my weekly water changes are easy. Iv invented a system similar to the python. I have a gravel vac that clips onto a garden hose, i use that for all the plant waste and plec poo. I then have a home made attachment that clips the garden hose to my fx5. My filter then pumps all the water out into the garden whilst i have a coffee lol.
Then on fill up, i have tap connectors that attach to the same garden hose. I get the temp right then fill up, whilst i have another coffee lmao. Really easy. 50% takes about 30mins:)

Lol FE will be on order friday:)

Happy days, I bet your grass grows well!

My 50% WC on my 200L tank takes the same time using 25 liter buckets, I need to invest in a python system like yours. 

Works a treat. The fx5 empties the tank in no time. Got fed up with buckets so quickly developed this system.

And yea the dwarf sag grows extremely quick. Iv read that some people consider it a weed, i can see why lol.

Supraman said:
Wow this is awesome I love the vid. These tanks are making me want to do a planted tank so bad
Do it, whats holding you back?

Just how do you guys tell If you have lost a fish? I see a lot of people on here that have the really small colourful fish but with all your plants isn't it hard to see if you have a dead fish? And if you did lose a fish doesn't that put the others in danger of getting sick?

Most reactions

Back