Dwarf Sag ([I]Sagittaria Subulata[/i])

three-fingers

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
All gone for now.

Quantity for sale: Lots...dont want to try counting.
Delivery or Collection: Either..
Sales price: £3 (£5 delivered).
Postage & Packaging: £2

Here I'm selling large flowering dwarf sag plants (Sagittaria subulata). Very easy plant to grow, doesn't need any special treatment, will grow under low lighting with no fertilisers or CO2 easily.

The tank they are in hasnt been pruned in months...so I have loads to go.

You will receive at least 6 plants, though probably more. Basically the equivalent of about 3 Tropica/aquafleur pots, if not more, with he main difference being these plants are more established.

Heres a picture of the tank, dwarf sag is the grassy looking stuff (how it used to look before I stopped pruning it, its a mess now) with the plants in it:
180409.jpg

And here's a picture of it's flower (which it does loads):
3463368871_45ae03b42d_b.jpg

Tbh I'm not sure, I know it thrives at 28*C and doubt the extra 2*C will make a huge difference.

I googled it and all sites that list specific temperatures list 28*C, it's listed as suitable for discus tanks.

I would like a one lot, if you could PM me your Paypal details I will send the money accross.

Thanks

Tbh I'm not sure, I know it thrives at 28*C and doubt the extra 2*C will make a huge difference.

I googled it and all sites that list specific temperatures list 28*C, it's listed as suitable for discus tanks.
ok mate ill give it a whirl as its for my discus tank :good:

can you send me payment details please.

Matt.

If you've got any left I'd be interested in some, the last plants were great and I've been looking for this in my LFS's!

Thanks

Cool, that's 6 portions down for you guys, I'll PM everyone paypal details and for addresses, I'll mail everything out on Monday :).

There should be stuff left for more people, this stuff is really overgrown!

Cheers guys.

elaine128 - PM sent :good:.

I may have more but I'll to check after these are sent out :). Feel free to put your name down if you'd like some.

Most reactions

Back