Dwarf Neon Rainbow (Praecox) Free

hanny93

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Livestock: praecox rainbow (DNR)
Quantity for sale: 6
Reason for Sale: tank breakdown
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: free
Postage & Packaging: however much it costs for postage plus £1 for box from lfs
Photograph: see thread in sig

really want these to go to someone who actually knows about fish because i dont want to see them die.
need someone to take them either today or tomorrow ASAP.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

bump reaally need someone to take these now, theyre free to anyone who can pick up or cost of postage!!

theyre in a tank with no filter and i cant do 50% waterchanges forever every day.

if no one has stepped up to take them theyll have to either fend for themselves in an lfs tank or OH's brothers tank with bala sharks and BGK's :(

I will have them and pay postage.

im in jersey channel islands but stuff from ebay gets here the next day from UK.

hi gavo the onnly thing about posting next day delivery is that it says on post office price finder that it will be £22.70!! or there is first class stamps that would be £10 and i could just starve the fish for a couple of days and use bag buddies?

it is up to you davo

1st class would be ok, there isnt really much diferance between the two when posting here apart from cost.

you can send a paypal or alertpay money request to gavo at gavo.co.uk (and PM me your paypal ID so i know its you) for the costs, then i will pay and you will have my postal address.
Or if you cant to that send me a PM :good:

ok well ill do that paypal thing my address is [email protected] (wendy farmer - mums paypal account) and if its any different il pm you when ive posted it.
thankyou so much!

ps its actually £12 is that ok?

payment request sent, will send them tomorrow if thats ok? with bag buddies 3 fish per bag?

ok will pm you when i send them it will be before 2pm but dont want to keep them in bags for long so it will be between 12 and 2pm :) thanks a lot!

think this is a bit careless to be honest do it properly 1pm next day

at £22..

fish are perfectly fine in bags for longer periods of time, provided it is done properly. how do you think you get fish from asia/india?

Im a little addicted to ebay so get lots of items sent.

1st class usually gets to my door the next day (the same day once), i think 1st class next day etc are transported at the same time.

only just seen your add hanny if you need to get rid off any more fish i could pick them up im in rochdale, thanks.

Most reactions

Back