Dwarf gourami disease DGD what can you do!!!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i know theres various kinds.

Flame, neon, powder blue, rainbow, blood red, sunset... all of them are mutations of colisa lalia.

The fins are inacurate with the lalia species, unlike other gourami species.

Its not your directness thats angering people. It's your dismissal of anyone else's advice, knowledge, and opinions, because you obviously think you know more than everyone else.

Even sitting there badmouthing us who were trying to help you straight to the mod. Referencing where you said "some of your members SMDH". Thats actually very rude and insulting and frankly, we dont really want to entertain you any longer if you are just going to be that way to everyone who isnt bowing down and praising only your advice or input.

Also, it is "Good day, ma'dam."

I have had a total of 3 dwarf gourmis at different times in my 15 years of keeping fish. I lost each of the first two of them within a few weeks after adding to the tank, most likely due to DGD as my other fish were fine. I bought another recently and for 2 months he is doing fine so far. Just my experience.

I am closing this thread. Tony_blazer was warned about his rudeness by another moderator yet continued . Advice has been given...take it as you wish Tony. Nothing further can be gained by continuing this discussion. So let's move on as this thread has run its course.

This thread is now locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back