freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
I finally got to play my drums......after FOREVER! :D

Attachments

• 100_2902.JPG
    100_2902.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 60
Damn dude sweet set. i have one not nearly as big (4 piece) which suits the punk rock band that i am in nicely.

Well, it is about half the size it used to be......WAS one of those old-school metal band drum kits, my cousin has the other half of it. ;)

I thought once I got behind it again that I would freeze, but I actually did quite well and only had to laugh at myself a few times. A lot better then what I had thought, anyway. Has been a few years since I have played. :*) Pretty bad, considering I used to be in a touring band. :lol:

FanOFish said:
I really like the chair :p
It's SOOOOO old....my grandpa gave it to me about 16 years ago....I heard having a real drum stool is supposed to be really good for the bum, but, I just can't get rid of this one...the covering on it is from an old shirt. :lol: Looks like it is time to do it again. ;)

Where did you take that picture from? Cymbals are usually pretty tall....?

They look very well banged, nice drums, love em! Can't actually play the drums, but I ca set up a small kit. :D :p

I am just standing on the stool.....my cymbals are very low though....actually, the entire set is. :p

Attachments

• 100_2879.JPG
    100_2879.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 50

Most reactions

Back