Dragon Cave

Hi here are my hatchlings and egg that need viewing
no.1

no.2

and last no.3

please view them i want them to grow up please help me most of the people on here get over 1,000 in just five or six days please help me please :-(

:devil: Vampire-queen

Hi here are my hatchlings and egg that need viewing
no.1

no.2

and last no.3

please view them i want them to grow up please help me most of the people on here get over 1,000 in just five or six days please help me please :-(

it woud help alot to spread your posts out more in other sections to reach more people who will most likely click, imo it seems your concentrating in the genereal chat only :/

I use general chat most because i don't know that much about fish but i like a nice chat once in a while and i don't know much about household pets so i just stick to something i know :good:
sorry if it is a bit weired for people

I use general chat most because i don't know that much about fish but i like a nice chat once in a while and i don't know much about household pets so i just stick to something i know :good:
sorry if it is a bit weired for people

lol its not wierd, ask questions then if you dont know much about fish

She's not aloud fish because of what happened to her last one.

Alessa x.

lol. That's what i got black rune from! You could either get this.

Or this.

From that egg.

Alessa x.

Oh, I like them, especially the bottom one. I was wondering if more than one kind of dragon came out of each color egg. There are a lot of green ones and gray ones available.

Please click my eggs:

I'm busy getting pics of the eggs and their adult forms.

Alessa x.

I'm busy getting pics of the eggs and their adult forms.

Good idea. There are so many different ones that it has me confused. Any way of organizing them has got to be a help.

Hi my eggs have over 500 views so they gonna hatch but my hatchling only has 6 days left and it has only 647 views please view it and the eggs please it took god knows how long for my to get them and i dont want them to die i love them to much please :-(

Ok i can't do it! It's too much!
Here's a link to see what eggs you have.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f236/dragcave-egg-guide-find-out-what-338455/

Alessa x.

Hi Alessa G :)

What happened? I saw that you had been working hard and then edited it all out. Anyway, the link you posted was very interesting too. I've spent hours over the last few days clicking eggs and little dragons to try to guess what my eggs will turn out to be. :lol:

Look at them now. The first three have already hatched. Then I picked up one of those black eggs with the green around them and it hatched within just a few hours. I was amazed to see that happen. Here's what I have now:

http://dragcave.net/user/Stormcaller

Do you and vampire-queen put your eggs and hatchlings on any of the fan sites to get extra clicks?

Most reactions

Back