Dragon Cave

Very nice, Alessa G. It's good to have your own dragons on your scroll. I only have a few so far but am trying to get one or two a week. I clicked on all of your hatchies. Here's my scroll. Please click on the eggs and hatchies to help them along. :)

Thank you, Alessa G. :)

Right now I have three eggs and four hachies. I'm waiting for one of the hatchies to grow up in an hour or so, and then I'll try to catch another one or a low time egg. Once it hatches I will then breed two eggs to get at full capacity. At least that's my plan. Of course, it depends on what's in the AP. If I can't get something before my white egg hatches (in six hours) I will have to skip getting another egg and go right to breeding some.

This game takes some work, doesn't it? :unsure:

Well, it didn't turn out as I hoped but that's OK. The site is lagging a lot today and I missed black and waverunner hatchlings, so I settled for a mint egg with just 4 days and 12 hours to hatch. Then I bred two of my red dragons but the egg will have to stay fogged until tomorrow. I also incubated the red dino egg so it will hatch a day sooner. :)

My favorite step is when they get gendered.

Oh man I'm a dragon cave fanatic! I've only got 2 hatchies right now but if anyone wants to click on them I'd really appreciate it.

I'm glad to have you join us, Carecalmo. I clicked on your hatchies. Hope to be seeing more as you get them.:D

When I went back to click yours again, Alessa G, I saw they've all grown up. Good for them!

Thanks! And my scroll is here. I'm such an addict with 400 some dragons. I went hunting earlier and grabbed 2 eggs which I hope to get a trade for. And bred myself this egg .

How did you get that neglected dragon! And the guardian of nature one!

Alessa x.

I got the neglected through a lot of luck and trying. XD I got my neglected after about 6 or so experiments. I've done about 10 with friends since then and haven't gotten another one. :/ The GoN was luck too. My two best friends have been trying since they were released and still haven't' gotten one. I guess my thunder, ice and magmas thought they'd be nice and summon me one.

It takes a lot of trial and error to get a neglected (and luck!). Because basically you get an egg (most eggs work) and let it run down to a mere minutes until death. When it gets to say 10 to 5 mins. of death you put it in emergency rooms of fansites. And if you're very lucky the egg will turn into a neglected egg. At that point you'll want to either try to hatch it (very hard to do) or abandon it to a friend so that it gains an extra day (giving you enough time to hatch it) or use the earthquake action that Earth dragons have (so that it hopefully is forced to hatch).

I basically got mine by putting the egg in ERs at 8 minutes until death. At 4 mins I put it in more ERs. I got it to turn into a neglected egg at around 30 seconds left. I abandoned the egg to one of my friends who was waiting for it. It gained time so she then abandoned it back to me where I hatched it and it inevitably grew up.

I hope I make sense. If I don't I'll further explain. :]

Will the bright breasted wyvern egg work? Incase you don't know which one it is, it's the green spotted one... I don't have any other eggs that i won't mind doing it to...
These are my recent eggs!
DON'T CLICK THE GREEN SPOTTY ONE!!!! I REPEAT DON'T CLICK THE GREEN SPOTTY ONE!

Alessa x.

Oh if yo're going to try for one you need the fog the egg you're going to use. You don't want it to get any views or clicks. *nod*

Hi Carecalmo :)

I'm glad you have found our dragon thread and hope to see your posts. It's always nice to have another person clicking your dragons. I'll be happy to click on yours too. Here's my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/Stormcaller

I'm very interested in the process of making a neglected dragon. It seems scary but I would like to try it in the future. Right now I'm trying to get at least one, preferably two, of all the available dragons. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there but I don't have high hopes about getting gold or silver. But who knows, things seem to change every now and then so maybe my chances will improve soon.

All the recent eggs/hatchies have been clicked. :D

Most reactions

Back