Dragon Cave

Hi guys. Noticed a few pages back someone commented on how you couldn't have more than 4 eggs, that is in a way true, but if you breed your dragons then I think you can have like, 7 eggs altogether.

Here is a link to my dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/Risi As you can see, I have been doing this for a while, so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask ^^

i have made an observation, 2000+ views the dragons are male and less than 2000 they are female :)

btw my guys are coming along great thanks to that sight inchworm!! no more worrying lol

Actually, the sex of the dragons have nothing to do with views, it's completely random :)

Nice dragons nyu!
I like your gray fog dragons.

And yeah the gender doesn't have anything to do with views. I have a male or two with only 1,*** Views.

Alessa x.

Look at my new hatchling!

GAB99 what's your scroll name??

Alessa x.

Look at my new hatchling!

GAB99 what's your scroll name??

Alessa x.

its a deep sea dragon and its mamaluigi (go to youtube and type in ytp in one of those videos youll hear it :p )

That's quite a long scroll, Nyu. :hyper: I'm glad to see that you are posting here too. :)

I've found myself with four eggs and two hatchlings and unable to get another of either although once I had eight all together. One of them was an egg I had bred. (The one called Merrywether) I finally got one of the Nebula eggs too, and one of my fogged ones is a Thunder dragon egg. I've been having fun with it. Please take a look at my scroll and click if you'd like to.

http://dragcave.net/account

Everyone's eggs are clicked. ;)

That's quite a long scroll, Nyu. :hyper: I'm glad to see that you are posting here too. :)

I've found myself with four eggs and two hatchlings and unable to get another of either although once I had eight all together. One of them was an egg I had bred. (The one called Merrywether) I finally got one of the Nebula eggs too, and one of my fogged ones is a Thunder dragon egg. I've been having fun with it. Please take a look at my scroll and click if you'd like to.

http://dragcave.net/account

Everyone's eggs are clicked. ;)

Yeah it is, but I've been on the site for a while.
If you want to link people to your scroll, instead of giving that one (it links us back to our own) on your scroll page, there should be this with a link underneath it: If you would like to show this page to others, give them the following link.
Use the link underneath if you'd like to give people your link ^^

Oh, thanks Nyu. I didn't realize I was doing that. I'll remember to use the link you suggested from now on. Here's my scroll now.

http://dragcave.net/user/Stormcaller

One of my dragons hatched this morning and I replaced it with a cheese dragon egg. That was a surprise because after I refreshed the page, it was right under where my cursor ended up. I just had to click on it. :)

Inchworm you have one of the legendary trio this is the adult form of the thunder egg.

Nice work getting one it took me days to get this one keep hold of that egg the are very rare and i mean very

:devil: Vampire-queen

It took me days to get this one too. Of course, some of that was because I kept getting distracted and clicking on other ones I wanted as well. In the end I just sat in front of the cave and kept refreshing the page. I would have pounced on any of the three that I could get. :hyper:

LOL! This is turning inchworm into a little kid again me thinks! :lol:

Here's my recent eggs.
Hellfire egg.

Glory drake egg 1.

Alessa x.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How true! Isn't it funny how addictive it is? Now I am planning on catching one of those seasonal eggs the first opportunity I get because it will be summer in a few days and I'm worried I might miss my chance for spring.

I clicked on your eggs, BTW. :D

Yeah i love dragon cave and chicken smoothie oh and inchworm i would get one of them but they are common but it is up to you here are my dragons:
Green Legand Of The Sky.

Black legand Of The Sky.

Tiny legand.

Star Legand Of The Night.

Water Legand.

Dark Cloud Legand.

Creamy Legand.

Spaced Legand.

Dragonire The Water Dragon.

Sun Songs Legand.

Thunder Legand.

Sun Legand Of The Sky.

Magma Legand.

Deep Sea Legand.

Lady Green Lush.

Orange Legand.

And Black Warrior Legand.

And that is them thanks for viewing them!
I love all of you :thanks:

:devil: Vampire-Queen

You have some nice ones there, vampire-queen!

I'm still trying to get as many different ones as possible and still have a long way to go. Along the way I picked up an Ice dragon egg but that was just luck. I just got the spring egg this morning from the AP. It was down to 3+ hours and when I put it on the fan sites it hatched very quickly. Now I can only wait for my newest ones to hatch and my hatchlings to grow up before I can get another. Waiting is the hard part. :lol:

http://dragcave.net/user/Stormcaller

is the ice dragon egg you have the one with ice things coming of the bottom of it?
and thanks i love you're dragons too inchworm :good:

:devil: Vampire-Queen

Most reactions

Back